She wanted him "Trained"

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gene

Reaction score
Congrats to Renee Reiten- Lucky Hart Ranch on her National Grand Champion Costume Class Winner. Who ever would have believed that the same horse that places National Top 10 in every Open Pleasure Driving Class can also be placed inside a train!!!. Kudos to Renee Bush- Claybury Training and her Husband Tim Bush on the AWSOME design and construction of this "one horse power train engin." It was sure a site to behold! :aktion033:
MCS_0024.thumb.jpg
Of course there was a special guest appearance by "Johnny Cash" himself?
MCS_0037.thumb.jpg

If the pictures don't come up here, you can view them and more at http://jfrenchphotography.albumpost.com/album216

Forgot to add the profile picture of "the train" :eek:
MCS_0002.thumb.jpg

WHOA!!!! WOW!!! That is absolutely insane! No wonder they were National Champion!

Andrea

You have one special mini there...not many would do that! And goodness....the thought that went into all of that.........diffenently different!! :bgrin

That is great! Isn't costume fun?

:aktion033: THANK YOU for posting the pictures....they all look AWESOME! :aktion033:

I had p.m'd JeanB earler and just got a reply telling me about the costume. It is spectacular the detail put into this amazing costume ! You guys even had the theme perfect and really go all out........ :aktion033:

BIG Congrats to the whole team..........right down to Johnny Cash :488:

Nice "training"! Right down to Johnny "riding the line" :bgrin Ties right in well with her advertising campaign this year! :aktion033: :aktion033:

Now that is too cute! Someone spent a lot of time on that costume, Congratulations!!! :aktion033:

NIce to see pics. I was hopeing there would be some as I have watched for awhile the makeing of the train but never seen the finished project.

WOW that is awesome! I wish I could have seen that in perons :new_shocked: It's amazing!!

:aktion033: I am soooo proud of "my boy!" :aktion033:

Can't wait til he gets back home so I can go love on him in person! Thanks so much for posting the pics for everyone to see!

There's a long, black train

coming down the line...

Congratulations! That would have been one to see. :lol:

That is TOO COOL! I showed the photo to hubby, and asked him if he saw the horse. He said - WHat Horse??

Congrats!

Oh WOW! Now THAT is COOL! :aktion033:

That was definately a fun time! I just watched but Royce (my hubby) had a blast waving that railroad crossing sign around!
default_smile.png

That train was built to scale too!
default_smile.png

Wow what an incredible horse to do that :)))

And what a unique idea! A Huge congrats on your win!

Susan O.

Latest posts

Back