SHE READ THE BOOK

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

foalfan

Reaction score
I am thrilled to announce a bouncing, bucking baby boy arrived on 4/4. :aktion033:

The long talks with mamma Star paid off! Well, all except the part about having this baby during daylight hours....

Alarm went off around 12:45am, 5 mins later we are in the stall with a white bubble, hoof, hoof and nose within 5 minutes, baby on the ground in 10 minutes. Mom stood up to get back to eating and here comes the placenta.

Baby was up in 10-15 minutes looking for the milk bar. Star's milk didn't come

in for about 2 hrs but when it did she wasn't kidding! :eek:

Sire is Fantastico, 30" silver bay pinto

Dam is Chapparals Nightriders Majesty, 30.5" black pinto

The colt is black with a star and a snip. He has lots of silvery hairs on his belly and legs. On day 3 he measured in at 17.75"

Do you think he is a black or will silver come into play? Still stuck on a name, but we're working on it.

Here he is at 1 wk old

http://
P4150014.jpg
[/img]

default_wub.png
: what a cutie, I think its a bit hard to tell color since he is mostly in the shade giving him a really black look, but he could be black looks a little "mousy" colored to me? or black bay? i am no color expert but he sure is cute :bgrin

Congratulations, he's georgeous. If he were mine, I'd like him to stay the way he is.

Latest posts

Back