Sharrway Transport is great

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tinacvt

Reaction score
and they all arrived healthy and happy
default_wub.png
: :488:

I have had Sharrway pickup horses from me, and I think they are super! He is so friendly and goes out of his way to make sure the horse is comfortable, PLUS..extreamly clean stalls,and trailer. Corinne

Wayne and Sharon are the BOMB!

We love them both. Wayne goes out of his way to make sure all the horses that travel with him are spoiled rotten(in a good way,LOL). We have used them for several years and wouldn't want to use anyone else, although, with as many customers as they have it is always a nail biter :new_shocked: to see if they can get you on a route.

Can't say enough great things about Sharrway Transporting!

Va Lynda Ann

Last edited by a moderator:
I too love Sharrway! They're one of my favorites. Their set up is so nice and clean and they are such nice and caring people. I also very much like I Love Minis Transport.

Yes, they are great :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033: They have hauled horses for both us and our clients for the past 5 years. Congrats on your new horses

Couldn't agree with you more! They do an excellent job and have a well ventilated clean trailer.

You don't even have to worry about your horses when they are doing the hauling, they are in good hands with them.

Wayne & Sharron are great! They hauled my new Bred Mini Mare from Missouri to NY in December.

Will definatly use them again!
default_yes.gif
:

they just delivered a mare to us and yes, they are very good. would recommend them anytime.

Latest posts

Back