Sharrway Shetland Congress Results

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sharron

Reaction score
Sharrway had a great Congress also...

Sharrway Provocative Woman won the 2 year old Modern Pleasure Futurity, and placed 10th in the Modern Pleasure 2 year old class.

Sharrway Hidden Splendor was 8th out of 17 in the Classic Mare foal of Current year, 3 in the Classic Mare Foal of Current year, and Reserve Champion in the Classic Mare owned bred and shown by class. We are very proud of our Hidden Image foals that have done so well in the show ring at Congress and elsewhere!!!

Pandora MGS was third in the Classic Mare Amateur Incentive class, first in the Cassic Mare 2 year old Under class and Classic Mare Junior Champion Under Mare. Thank you Amber of KM Stables for all your hard work with Pandy...She looked great.

Amber has also had the reins of Michigan's Heart of Steel this year, Steel and Amber won the Classic Open Roadster Class, and finished 3rd in the Classic Roadster Stake Class. Again Thanks Amber for all your hard work with Steel...

Lilly May Doo Too was 4th in the Modern Mare 2 year old class, Reserve in the Modern Mare Owned and Shown by Amateur Class and 6th in the Modern Mare Amateur Incentive class. We also showed her as an ASPR in the 2 year old mare halter class where she was Reserve Champion. I would be remiss without thanking Gary Brumm for stepping up and helping me when "Miss Lilly" decided to do several "airs above the ground moves" in the Amateur mare class! Another thank you for leading Lilly in the ASPR Mare Class...You helped me out of a tough situation Gary and I Thank you!

Other Sharrway horses that had a great Congress' are Sharrway Hidden Gift owned by Ray and Lisa Foster, and shown by Pete Goettl was Reserve in the Classic 2 year old mare class Over and went on to win Reserve Junior Champion Mare Over.

Congratulations are also in order to Jackie & Barbara Davis for their wins with Sharrway Ebony Image, driven by Jackie Davis and his daughter Karen Shaw. Good to see you back in the ring again Jackie!

I too would like to thank everyone that contributed to the Congress pot Luck Luncheon. Karen has posted elsewhere, on the dishes that were brought. We have had many many come and thank us for our efforts on behalf of the exhibitors. Suffice it to say, it is a labor of love, and we couldn't do it with out all your support! So a heartfelt Thank You from me to add to the one already posted by Karen. We look forward to next year!

Sharron

Area V sure does have a lot to brag about! :aktion033: Congratulations Sharron! As usual, it's always a pleasure to see you! Thanks for all your help too!
default_wink.png
:

Congratulations, Sharron!!!!!!!!

I look forward to seeing Wayne (and some of my new hooved wonders) this fall. You all are THE BEST!!!

default_yes.gif
:

Congratulations! :aktion033:

default_wub.png
: Good horses make my job easy
default_wub.png
:

I hope Steel is enjoying his much deserved rest it has been weird not seeing his face as I walk in the door
default_bye-sad.gif
: We are looking forward to his return in the early Spring.

Congratulations Sharron and Wayne! You have a lot of horses to be proud of. I thought Pandy and Provocative Woman looked especially nice
default_wub.png
: I had a lot of fun visiting with you guys, and congratulations on your Sweepstakes Breeding purchase
default_wink.png
:

Latest posts

Back