Shari ? Blankets you ordered

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shaladar

Reaction score
Saw your post on the other thread about the Tough 1 Polar blankets and I am wondering how you like them? How they fit? I am thinking of ordering them , I really like the shoulder gussets.

I do not need any more blankets,
default_rolleyes.gif
but I think that the shoulder gussets would be so much more comfortable for the horses and no shoulder rubs...better for turnout?

Thanks,

Sue
default_smile.png

I have had the Tough 1 Polar brand for 4 years and I "Love" them! Well made, stay on the horses properly, no shoulder rubbing so far. Waterproof even in this area of the country and that is saying something. I also like that I can buy international orange, which is great for hunting season and being able to see your mini's out in the pastures.

Suprisingly nice blankets specially for the price.

Did take some photos of them eating breakfast this morning.. will hopefully be able to post photos here soon.

Also have "Horses in Black", while nicely made, they spin about even with the leg straps on and if I don't put the leg straps on the mini's shuck right out of them. Also have another brand,, don't remember the name, says they are waterproof but they are not really and they have Velcro to hold the blanket/sheets on, whiich get messed up fast. So I prefer the Tough 1 Polar blankets.

Last edited by a moderator:
OK the early morning picture. Mini's and Ella all wearing the Polar blankets. Theia's could of been a 48 instead of the 50" I bought but it still fits well. You sure aren't going to loose your mini's when they wear those colors.

Excuse Dyfra's funny face.
default_laugh.png

JS1.jpg

JS2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
They look nice!

I'm going to order a couple. But in Burgundy...LOL

The pink one is a 50"? How tall is the horse? I remember you said they run a little small.

Maybe I should get some hot pink ones....we are by a busy road, give everyone something else to talk about the crazy Mini people....LOL

Thanks,

Sue
default_smile.png

The Hot pink one Maggie is wearing is a 48"... and she is 33 1/2" tall.

Yes, it will give the passer-bys something bright to look at, these colors just about glow in the dark. LOL
default_laugh.png

I have some of those also and lov them. Even my biggie has a lime green one (that way no hunter can mistake him for a moose/deer).

Christy

Next season I want to buy my older ones new blankets where do you get these ? LOVE The hot pink. My mare will look SMOKIN in IT!!!!! LOL She has a day sheet that's hot pink and I just love it on her.... Pink, pink, love pink... TJ

I have had the Tough 1 Polar brand for 4 years and I "Love" them! Well made, stay on the horses properly, no shoulder rubbing so far. Waterproof even in this area of the country and that is saying something. I also like that I can buy international orange, which is great for hunting season and being able to see your mini's out in the pastures. Suprisingly nice blankets specially for the price.

Did take some photos of them eating breakfast this morning.. will hopefully be able to post photos here soon.

Also have "Horses in Black", while nicely made, they spin about even with the leg straps on and if I don't put the leg straps on the mini's shuck right out of them. Also have another brand,, don't remember the name, says they are waterproof but they are not really and they have Velcro to hold the blanket/sheets on, whiich get messed up fast. So I prefer the Tough 1 Polar blankets.
[SIZE=12pt][/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt][/SIZE]

Could you please tell me where you ordered your blankets?

[SIZE=12pt]Thank you,[/SIZE]

Kimberle Young

Allure Ranch

http://www.allureranch.com

Next season I want to buy my older ones new blankets where do you get these ? LOVE The hot pink. My mare will look SMOKIN in IT!!!!! LOL She has a day sheet that's hot pink and I just love it on her.... Pink, pink, love pink... TJ
I have been buying them from these folks. Other places sell them but they never seem to have them in, this company does.

http://www.chicksaddlery.com/page/CDS/PROD/5000/PTM625

Latest posts

Back