Share your logos

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm trying to come up with one. We are called Dreamland Mini's, my daughter did the name because it was her dream to have Millie here. If anyone has any thoughts on this could you help me out. I would like to make up jackets for my daughter and me for a Christmas present this year.

I am doing my own and is still a work in progress but here is what I have so far . I would like to add a catch phrase to this but haven't come up with something I really like yet.

Logoforforum.jpg

I like this one too , it is the one I'll probably go with . It is an outline from my newest colt Bug , which makes it extra special .
default_wub.png
:

buglogo23.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I came up with mine along with the graphic artist at the sign company that put the logo on my truck.

karen001004.jpg

Still working on this.

LogoKavelbel.jpg

I think you mean *ideas* instead of *ideals* =) But it makes me smile every time I read your posts lol!

I like your idea so far! Would suggest, could you sharpen the image of the horses in the background??

Here is ours, Janet Hughes of Hughes Designs did mine, (redid mine also)

It shows our loves, the Moderns, halter horses, and our race horses.

CLCLogo_new.GIF

I think you mean *ideas* instead of *ideals* =) But it makes me smile every time I read your posts lol!

I like your idea so far! Would suggest, could you sharpen the image of the horses in the background??
Thanks MiniHoofBeats

Did try to sharpen the picture and about words no comment, but so glad I put a smile on your face.

You put one on mine now.......
default_wub.png
:

Logobellfortopic.jpg

threecfarm05logoforads.jpg

I've also admired the logos made by Lori Rafter (Milo Minis)!

Awwww.....thanks Steph!
default_wub.png
:

Here is the one I designed for my training centre, MiLo Acres, and the one I did in collaboration with my sister for our breeding partnership, Maple Mountain Miniatures

MiloTCsig.jpg

MMMflatemail.jpg

We worked with a graphic design company out of Indiana to design our logo and they coordinated the design of our stall curtains as well. This is a copy of the stall curtain design so it is not as crisp when copied and pasted over.

logorsmall.jpg

Here is a snap shot of the design on the curtains

farm1_small1.jpg

You guys sure have some great logos!

I've been trying to come up with a design for awhile now. I'm too picky I think haha ;) I'm just not sure how I want it. I only know it will have at least one Friesian and Miniature (We're CheyAut Ranch, Friesians and Miniatures). Something simple so it will look good on a variety of things (my trailer, cards, sign, ect). I can draw, so will be able to draw it... but I don't really know how I"ll get it... computerized? Ideas? Was thinking of scanning it in and trying to do something in a photoshop type of program... basically so it won't look drawn, it will look... computerized (not sure the word I want lol!). Those of you who do your own, how do you do them that way?

Jessi

Everyone's logos are AWESOME! :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033: I don't have one yet, I am not sure how to do it & have not found the perfect design... Everyone has beautiful logos!

I think that I have mine finished now , may change the colors some. I used outlines of three of my horses in the design of it, that makes it extra special to me . What do you all think ?

Myfinishedlogo.jpg

logo.gif

Hear is mine, I made it myself. The EAD stands for Ever And A Day Miniatures. Simply but stylish.

here's mine for the minis - drawn by me - based on a photo of my first pony, Honey...

KpM Honeypony Miniatures:
a_hpmlogo4small1.gif

Other logos (all designed by me, two drawn by a friend) are on our main webpage here:http://www.kpmcornerstone.com/

Latest posts

Back