sending prayers to all those in the Midwest in storm path

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am worried. I especially night storms-thinking of sleeping if something comes up. My husband just goes to bed like it's a normal night. We have 4 horses outside. He was 50/50 on that; but left them out. Two of ours are up in Beloit, Wi. where strong winds already have done major tree damage. Hope they are OK. Sounds like it's 3 days of it too. I hope the folks in Iowa make it through; I would hate for Maple Hollow and the others to have to go through what they did before again. More tomorrow if possible. (we are in Rockford IL near the Wi. state line).

Where are these storms hitting? We're fine here in NW Indiana, not even a drop of rain, though supposedly it will rain tomorrow which is unlikely since they keep predicting rain. Hope the storms aren't causing any damage and hope everyone is ok, crazy Midwest weather.

We are in So Illinois and so far so good but they are calling for severe weather today.
default_thumbdown.gif
What about everyone in Oklahoma, Kansas and Iowa how are you faring? I watching the weather channel last night and looks like Oklahoma got hit hard. Sending thought to all.

Last edited by a moderator:
praying for those in Shawnee OK and hoping any horse friends there are safe, as well as others in the path of the tornado and storms in OK. Things are quiet here in far Northern IL now; but still watching out for possible severe weather this afternoon and tomorrow. Glad if things were quiet for Iowa.

Back