SECRET SANTA HINTS!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not too sure what to list. I'm very easy to buy for as I love soaps, candles, and everything horse related. Thanks REO for doing this again this year you are the best!!

I gave REO plenty of hits in my e-mail, but here are a few more...

I love blue; royal blue, navy blue, light blue, as long as its blue (no green).

I don't have farm colors, but always figured I'd use Navy, as it goes with all coat colors.

I love hot chocolate. Love chocolate (milk or dark) with almonds (NO peanuts). Love Australian Shepherds.

Size: XL

I did send some hints with my email but I am easy to buy for and anything would be great! :)

I love purple and my mini mare gets subjected to that LOL

Brushes, barn halters (adult or large mini) anything mini, they drive or will drive.

Books: horse, mystery, romance

Something that is native to where you are.

If you do a top I would take a 2xl.

Hope this helps.
default_smile.png
But seriously, anything at all is good.

I'm not sure what I put on my list! I'm not picky though!
default_biggrin.png

My farm colors are burgandy, black and white.

XL in T-shirts

Some of my favorite things I've received in the past were things that came from their area. Things their town or state were famous for. And I absolutely love it when they include a little note telling my about theirselves.
default_wub.png

Anything homemade is great too!
default_biggrin.png

Well I also am not fussy and love anything anyone wants to give. Our Farm name is Maine Pride Miniatures and our colors are Red and White with black and silver accents. I wear a large or X large and like sweatshirts I also love getting something representative of the State or area you are from so I can learn more about you. I enjoy homemade gifts and appreciate all the work that goes into them. Since I live in cold country I like warm socks and am always searching for the perfect gloves. Really anything is greatly appreciated.

Nita

I dont have farm colors-only have my 2 little geldings-Pal-palamino and Giddy-brown/white paint.

I also have a chow-Bryson. You can go on my facebook to see pics of my animals. Its Missy Rippeto in MO.

I would love horse coasters, love candles-food scents like buttercream, caramel, apple, pumpkin...

I wear a size small shirt but better say medium if the material isnt stretchy enough to accomodate my chesty!

Love chocolate- the new M & M's with peanut butter inside. Also love chocolate and mint-Yum..

I cant wait to send my persons.
default_smile.png
This is such fun!

Thanks Robin for making this possible for us all!! I know its alot of work.

Missy
default_smile.png

Farm colors are purple and silver.

T shirt size is xsmall to small.

I'm expecting my first foal. So anything related to that would be awesome.

Just starting CDEs with my stallion, anything to do with driving or CDEs would be cool too.

I've started redecorating my kitchen in an old english hunt theme.

I love large odd pendants for necklaces.

I'm a sucker for goddess statues.

I don't remember what I put on my wishlist when I signed up for the secert santa. I'll pretty much love anything.

I gave hints as well with my sign up info but will post here as well.

Farm name is Blue Star Miniatures

Farm colors are Royal blue, black and silver

I like just about anything chocolate. Also like candles Sweet or Tropical scents (ie: vanilla, mulberry, cinnamon, coconut, anything that smells like something baking LOL)

T-shirt or sweatshirts size large

I LOVE coffee

Anything horsey

Home colors are neutral

I also like yellow roses

Love homemade and thoughtful gifts. Would love something from your area maybe special to that area.

If i think of anything else I will add it here.

Looking forward to shopping for my person!!

Glad to be part of this again this year. It is really nice of REO to go to all the work. She is awesome.

Can't remember my list. Probably the 13 hour night shift is affecting my memory and need for sleep.

Our farm name is Zephyr Woods. Our colors are green and yellow (GO PACKERS!!) And yes we live in Wisconsin!

Anything is nice. We can always use treats. We go thru about 50 lbs every 2 weeks thanks to my daughter Jessie.

Candles, big coffee cup for tea, XL shirt, favorite color is fushia (bright darker pink), I don't wear much jewelry except my wedding ring, my daughter claims it all anyway
default_smile.png
you pick it out I'll be tickled pink with it
default_smile.png

Merry Christmas in advance and thank you!

Last edited by a moderator:
My ranch is Alba Hurst Miniature Horse Ranch

Farm colors are black, white, and silver

So hard to say what my 'favorites' would be-- cuz I am super easy with gifts! But, here are some ideas-

Candles
default_smile.png

Candy
default_smile.png
It is always a treat!

Homemade pretties

Something special to your area of the country/world

Note pads with horses on it.

Business card holder for shows.

We are getting a Livestock Guardian Dog soon- a puppy- it is a Great Pyranese- so anything to do with that is great
default_smile.png

Just about anything
default_smile.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Shadowpaints, if one more person asks to sign up, I will set you up to play!

Is there one more? Anyone?

I need 3 to make a "circle" and one person who asked is in Europe! Now I have two!

Do I hear three? If so, email me!

[email protected]

OK!
default_saludando.gif

[SIZE=24pt]DONE! [/SIZE]

Got the late people into the game!

No more, no more! LOL That's IT! *Uncle uncle*

default_laugh.png

I'm very easy to buy for, not fussy at all.

I especially like anything homemade, or anything that I could use for my new "mini Penny", she's 2 yrs old and 32in. I haven't had a horse in 20+ years, and my husband gifted Penny to me as an "empty nest" present.

I'll have to say, she was the best idea he's ever had!
default_biggrin.png
Now I want another!!
default_yes.gif

I think I just wrote in my email anything horsey, I guess that was silly of me since there is so many things some people just can't get or not sure what to get a person they don't know.

So I Love Horse shirts size x-lg,, I have plenty of halters but have been using rope halters the most, great for when the blacksmith comes, I would Love another one of them, X-Small though, I have 3 very small, like 25 to 27 inch mini's and the one I have is kinda big on them.

I love Coffee and drink a lot, a large mug is nice too.

I hope that is enough, my Secret Santa can always ask Reo if stuck on a gift and she can get ahold of me.

Thanks for letting me participate this year.

Hugs to All, Let' the Fun begin.

Hi All, This will be my first secret santa event, and I am very excited to shop for my SS, I will try to get my SS something special, with some typical things from my country, I live in the Netherlands.

I had some things on my wishlist, but I also like all surprises, but give you some hints :

All kind of Miniature horse things, halsters, books, dvd, Postcards.

Tshirt - sweater, blouse - size Large

I love Pyama's

Something from your area

AMHA gagdets, cap, shirts, bags ..

Homemade Things

I hope my SS can do something with this information.

Reo did a great job with organizing this, Thanks.

Can always use a sweat shirt or T shirt size XL

Love peppermint chocolate
default_wub.png
Something from your area would be nice.

[SIZE=8pt]I'm a sewing button collector, so buttons or anything with buttons is good! I enjoy handmade things. Anything from my Santa's local area. [/SIZE]

It's the spirit of sharing and giving that counts!

I love this game so much fun!

I gave my Santa some good hints but I just now thought of some more that could be helpful as you know I always ask for horse stuff anything that I could use, or decorations (horse figures etc...)

My farm colors are red and black, would love a new driving whip. Basicly if you show like I do just pick out something that you would like for yourself, I'm someone that could use practicly anything at a tack store
default_biggrin.png
Have fun I'm VERY easy to please.
default_smile.png

Merry Christmas
default_saludando.gif

~Jessica

Wow the time has flown by ... seems like I was just out shopping for my first year of SS! I gave no hints last year and my Santa did so well for me and I had so much fun shopping! I'm trying to think of some ideas ..... I have plenty of halters, leads, brushes ..... a 2010 calender, some fun socks sz. 9-11, I'm a big coffee drinker also, I love chocolate, although I don't need it! Like alot of other member, homemade items would be awesome, something from your area, something unique, just anything really ....... it's just fun to get the Secret Santa package and unwrap it .....the thoughtfulness is what matters.

Thank you in advance Secret Santa!

Back