SECRET SANTA HINTS!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

REO

Reaction score
Many of you have been asking for this thread to start!
default_smile.png

I am sending the hints you gave to your Santas but some of you naughty folks didn't give hints. So give them here for your Santa to see!

Even if you did give hints when you signed up, you can give them here too and add ideas you just thought of!

[SIZE=18pt]Have a heart, give a hint![/SIZE]

All the names are not out yet. People are still signing up! So if you have not gotten a name yet, it's coming!

I have been requested by several people to ask all of you to please post here your farm colors, or your favorite colors!

If you have not gotten a name by Midnight on Nov 1st, then give me a holler!

Last edited by a moderator:
I really love things like hot chocolate mixes, esp the christmas flavors ..... horse show supplies. I have both miniatures and taller shetlands. I do not really need anymore barn halters, however, things like leads ext could be put to use. Shirt size XL. I liek comfy things like pillows ext.

Surprise me ... I'll love it
default_wub.png

I put anything to do with horses for my wish list hehe But to be more specific. I have a 15hh Standardbred mare and a 29 inch Mini colt anything for them would be great. Her color is Lime Green and his is anything because he looks adorable in all colors lol
default_smile.png

Just a suggestion to those giving hints.....if everyone could put what size T shirt they would wear it would help just in case someone wants to get you a horsey shirt. Just a simple S M L XL XXL might be helpful. Thanks

Me: Large

I seriously can't remember what I have on my wish list I sent to Robin
default_wacko.png
default_rolleyes.gif
, so here are a few things (that may or may not be the same as before...lol)

Farm colors are purple and black so anything for horses and/or people in those colors
default_smile.png

BIG coffee mug (love my morning coffee!)

Something from your state

Can't think of anything else right now...it's Friday evening....brain is fried...lol
default_wacko.png

Edited to add:

If you "must" get me chocolate
default_wink.png
default_laugh.png
, I LOVE Lindt's milk chocolate truffles (the little balls...lol)

T-shirt size: Men's XL

Candles: Pumpkin spice, apple cinnamin and caramel apple are my favorites right now....yummm

I put a few things on my list (I think!). I'm open to anything horsey, obviously. I would also like a nice sewing kit - threads bobbins, etc. I'm continuing on adding to my stall drapes, so Royal blue thread would be great! Colors are Royal blue and silver. Something in those colors would be nice.

I love to play cards - pinochle and regular.

I'm not real particular, anything will be great!

Thanks REO for doing this again this year!!! We really do have a great time with this. YPB
default_laugh.png

Farm colors are hunter green and silver

Shirt XL

I love horsey decor, picture frames, horse knick knacks etc. that I can put up in my house or barn office

I'd like to/hope to show one of our boys next year so anything that would be essential to a newbie show person
default_smile.png

I love soft and fuzzy things! I'm a college student trying to love on my own, so general house items are always welcome. I'm going to be brave here and say a candle. I'm really picky about scents... However I do tend to like things with pear, pineapple, cherry or "tropical" scents. Please no orange or mango type.

Also I have my two mini boys, I need the biggest size possible for both.

Or dark chocolate truffles.

I cant seem to remember for the life of me what I said before. But I love candles, homemade things, and of course pony stuff. I have 40" pony. And anything is much appreciated. My farm colors are red and black

I don't need brushes though... My SS last year got me a super awesome grooming bag loaded with goodies, so needless to say I am still good in that area.

Farm Colors

Royal Blue , Green

T-Shirt 3XL

Miniature related. Baby/Foal/Yearling halter which is really hard to get in this area would be super. But basically anything Miniature Related.

But really anything is great.

I can't remember exactly what I said but I like chocolate, especially peanut butter and chocolate, a mug from your area and/or state, any chicken items for my kitchen. I also have a Jack Russell named Eva. she is the keeper and protector of the farm.I wear XL in tee shirts.

cyndia harris

I got my person so I am guessing my person has me.

T shirt in large anything that has to do with mini horses, German Shepherd, Border collie.

I also like candles.

Or anyting mt SS thinks is cute would world for me.

Farm name is Rodie's Mini Ranch and my web site

is www.njminihorse.com

Thanks SS!!!!!!!!!!

oh geeze, I gave my ss so many ideas!!! LOL! But I can add......I Love Milk chocolate and smell good candles(all smells!!), favorite color is Blue (all shades!!), I drink ALOT of coffee and size large for shirts.

THANKS SECRET SANTA!!!!!
default_wub.png

Leya

I haven't gotten my name yet and I didn't think to give any hints so....

I love anything horsey or doggy related! I have 5 minis and a biggie. The barn colors vary for each horse. The biggie is royal blue and silver or red and silver...the mini stallion is baby blue or royal blue and silver...the silver mare is purple and gold...the black mare is orange or red and gold...the filly is pink and the colt is blue. My doggies are Boston Terriers!! I love BIG coffee mugs and my shirt size is LG. thanks Secret Santa!!!!!
default_saludando.gif

Shelly

I gave hints to Robin too but thought i'd post them (if I can remember what I sent her) here and add to the list.

Barn color is purple, halter sizes go from mini large to pony small. Anything horse related, something homemade, something that your state is know for. The Miniature Horse Conformation book, a pink CMHR baseball hat, my farm is called Morrisville Farm. My size is XL.

Not sure what I put on my wish list. I love sweat shirts and t-shirts with horses. Not real fond of the color green. Any other color in a 2XL would be great. Not really a coffee person, but do drink hot chocolate in several flavors all winter long. Barn halters are always good, but keep it simple. The cheaper barn halters without extra clips and such are best for our barn. We have no set barn color as we cannot all get together on it. I have a dark grey favorite over mini gelding that would get any new halter.
default_rolleyes.gif
Don't really do any type of jewelry or fancy socks or gloves ect. Have longer hair and love barettes ect. And last, but definitely not least, I do like food. Milk chocolate candies are great. Cookies and cakes (that I don't have to make) are always good also. Just remembered--we don't do a lot of different treats for the horses, but the 3 dogs we have in the house love meaty tasting treats.

This is such fun and already started my shopping today when I saw a little something that would be just perfect.
default_biggrin.png

I have my name so assume my ss has mine. My barn colours are hunter green and gold, my farm name is Foxgold, I take a size large. I would like anything mini related or golden retriever related, I like dark chocolate, but whatever I get I know I will like it because it is a surprise.

Thank you Reo for doing this once again

default_biggrin.png
Yvonne

Right after midnight tonight I'll send out the last few names!

I'm giving everyone who wants to sign up, a chance to sign up!

WHOOO HOOOO!!! PARTY ON!
default_488.gif

Latest posts

Back