Secret Santa HINT THREAD!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My hint on my email was anything mini but I guess that it is pretty vague. My boys only have halters and they are foal halters as there are no mini shops close to where I live. They are not picky so if my secret santa has any used mini items the boys would really appreciate it. Also the boys never turn down a treat
default_smile.png

IMG_1028.jpg

I can't remember what hits I put in my e-mail to Robin.

I love chocolate candy (NO peanuts, but I love almonds); each mini has a different barn color, so quite the rainbow in my barn, mostly size XL halters; I wear XL in t-shirts and sweatshirts; I love Australian Shepards (lost my girl about 2 years ago, still miss her terribly, she was a lovely black-tri with nearly full collar). Can't think of anything else.

I really love anything for my horses.Books on horses, treats, brushes, my favorite color is blue.

I am off to Equine Affair on Friday but my receiver never gave a size of his or her horse or his or herself. This is so fun.

Thanks Robin!

I think that I put anything for mini grooming, brushes, product, sleazy, ect and that I like bright colors!
default_biggrin.png
my favorite color is yellow, I can also use books or DVDs on training( cart, trick, show I am pretty green in all those areas), horse treats ect, I have minis sized from 29 inches to 34 inches and all ages and shapes. I am happy with anything mini and like halters and leads too, anything that is in colors that are not red blue black and green which is the only colors I can find in canada lol like yellow or orange, those may be pretty hard to find in halters! I will be happy with anything! have fun!!

Oh Wow. Let's see if I can give some hints.

Favorite Barn colors are Purple , blue and red. Like most on here I like my t shirts looser. A size large works great.
default_aktion033.gif
Grooming supplies for the minis
default_aktion033.gif
. halters. leads. You can never have enough of those. Would love to have a sleezie.
default_aktion033.gif
I like quilting also, but not quite as much time for it since the chips have come to live with me.Training books or DVD's on training
default_wub.png
I have been having so much fun shopping for my person, I haven't really thought a lot about what I would like. Just have fun everyone.
default_wub.png
Thank you Robin
default_wub.png

I guess it isn't fair to whine about my secret person not posting any clues when I haven't posted any, eh?

If they are from way far away, I love to get things special from their country, one year I got a book about their home area and some wonderful treats unique to their country. That was awesome.

I have a droid R2D2 with no case, loads of bling on a case would be great, more bling the better.

Love horsey necklaces, just bought a new trailer so mini horses on board stickers would be good, love really bright colored socks in size large (I wear size 10 shoes) LOVE LOVE LOVE merino wool socks, a new discovery.

Just started kayaking, would love a kayaking necklace or tshirt/sweat shirt size 3x.

So, my SS recipient, PLEASE, more hints? Need to buy and ship very soon and don't want to be sending a lump of coal!
default_laugh.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I mailed my person's gift today. Shopping for this was fun and I hope you like it!
default_rolleyes.gif
Whoever gets my name, has it easy. I read everyone else's hints and they all sound terrific! I love all colors except orange. I'm one of those people who gets really excited when someone gives them a gift and it doesn't matter what it is and I mean that. Besides my minis, I have a little white dog (schnauzer) and I love everything related to nature....birds, gardening, wildlife. I hope whoever gets my name, doesn't get stressed over this because I mean it when I say I will be thrilled with whatever Santa gives me.

Some more hints for my SS:

Anything Mini/Shetland

Anything Miniature Pinscher

Anything Chihuahua

I'm easy...lol
default_laugh.png
default_wink.png

I don't know if it belongs here but I have just send my secret santa gift. I hope it will arrive soon at my person's place. It would be nice if I could get a message when it arrives because it has a long way to go.

Please move if it doesn't belong in this thread.

I would LOVE a peppermint candle, I haven't been able to find those anywhere.

Dog toys, cat toys. I love soft things. My favorite colors are purple,black and turquoise. Pictures frames, house decorations.

I gave some hints with my info. but here they are again with a little more...

I love anything horsie, especially Appy, Pinto, Pintaloosa and blue eyes.

Stuff for my horses.... (I have big and little)

I wear a womens size med. (unless running small as some stuff does these days, then a large or XL. XL in teen sizes = medium in womens/misses. Would rather have a bit too big than too small.)

I like teal and purple... also greens and blues, I tend to wear allot of browns and greens, autumn colors...

homemade soaps and body scrubs are nice...

horse fabric...

gift card to Jo Anns fabric...

I like gardening too...

Don't really need any sweets for myself.
default_unsure.png
LOL

Last edited by a moderator:
I just finished up making my Serect Santa gift! Hope they like it!!
default_wink.png

I don't remember the HINTS I gave, but here is some more...

I LOVE My Chihuahua!!

Farm name is Wild Women Ranch, colors dark blue & silver

Yes we do show our horses

We love to travel

COFFEE!!

Tractor Supply Company is close to us

Im also happy with whatever santa sends. I like anything with horses on it and horse related stuff big or small. christmas related stuff is awesome also.Like i said im not picky and whatever santa likes i will like.

Im also happy with whatever santa sends. I like anything with horses on it and horse related stuff big or small. christmas related stuff is awesome also.Like i said im not picky and whatever santa likes i will like.
If my Secret Santa waits formore hints it is the same with me. we have all kinds of horses from miniature to warmblood, 3dogs, 6 cats, goats, chicken and llamas. You can#t go wrong if it is horse related.
yes.gif

I'm not too picky
default_biggrin.png

But some hints: I like candles (bath and body works are a HUGE fav right now), have a really bad sweet tooth. I do dressage and have 2 big horses as well as my small herd of minis. I breed Cardigan Corgis, so dog treats would be very welcome!
default_wink.png
I like doing puzzles...the harder the better. I knit, read......can't think of much else!

Looking forward to the surprise though!
default_aktion033.gif
:yeah

~kathryn

Hiii,

This is sooo exciting! I've not got my SS present yet but got some really good ideas from different people on this thread so will be shopping & posting on Friday! =)

Some hints for my SS as my origional ones weren't too good are, sweats for minis (really hard to find in the UK) neck/shoulder any really, anything purple for our minis, training for showing book, mini halter, breeding miniatures book, something 'blingy' for minis

Hope these extra hints help my SS a little =)

x

Since my gift has a very long trip ahead, very long trip, I am going to stop at Rod's Western Palace on the way home and see what they have left after Quarter Horse Congress. They always stock up heavy on the gifty stuff and I never got over to congress to shop. I know, sad isn't it, a month long show with horse shopper's heaven just minutes from where I work and I never went! Oh well, next year. Oh wait, I think I said that last year!

I have one item that I really want to keep, but will send it on, just want to add one more and then need to get that package in the mail. Oh, maybe I need to add some famous candy related to our state. Should be easy to find. Just hope customs doesn't steal it!

We have both big & mini horses.. Love pink, blingy items, western decor, or anything horse related!

Back