SECRET SANTA GIFT THREAD

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
recieved my gift.
present001.jpg

I finally got my second SS gift! It wasn't an international package like I was expecting but from my good friend Mimi (Minimom)! She got me a bag of treats for Kody, a package of bit wipes for Turbo and a cute shirt for me that says "I'm not spoiled, just barn sour!" I love it all, thanks Mimi.
default_wub.png

Leia

I didn't get my 100% for Christmas.

There are 8 more to go!
default_sad.png

Thank you to all the GOOD Santas, that cared and put thought into their gifts.

We many great Santas this year! I hope you all sign up next year!

I try VERY HARD each year to balance things out and match people up as best I can. I actually went through 3 years of notes so that no match was repeated. I make sure you only give within the country of your choice. And I do my best to get people to mail their gifts out by NOV 30th. Some don't, even though they have a whole month to shop and send.

I can't please everyone, but I try!
default_yes.gif

I do my best to make this fun for everyone!

This year was hard on some of our Santas and I hope that a few of those without gifts yet will understand.

A Santa had her computer stolen.

Two Santas lost their computers to viruses.

One Santa was in the hospital with her back.

One Santa was in a car accident and broke her back!

Another was in a truck roll over and got hurt really bad too.

I hope this Secret Santa year left what I always want most, good will & love to our fellow forum family members!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! I love you all!!

Hey, watch here tomorrow when I get to open and post my Gifts!!

Marlene from White Tails Mini was my secret Santa! Marlene, everything is wonderful and I want to thank you... The ornament is beautiful and as soon as I get pictures I will post here and hang it on our tree.

I'm a person that loves hearing about other parts of the country and would like to get to the northeast sometime. That crab soup receipe I'm going to try for New Years eve when the family come over.. I love Crab so this is very special. The purse hanger is great I'm notorious for leaving my purse at resturants so this is going to be very handy... Thank you for telling me about yourself I really enjoy getting to know other horse people especially from out of state... I've already started looking thru the magazine. Thank you so much for the personal items.

Marlene, I'm saving this for last.THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE [$50.00 DONATION TO CHANCES.
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

I love everything and Thank You!!!

Merry Christmas! I've been checking that tracking several times a day to make sure it got there in time!

I'm glad you like everything - I had a blast putting it all together. Did you find the 2 interchangeable designs to put on the purse hanger? They were inside the little velvet bag. One is your initial, the other rhinestones for your nights out. LOL

Your only hint was a contribution to CMHR, but I just had to put some goodies in there for you too!

Best wishes for 2011 -

Marlene

My prayer is that those Santas who have been hit so hard may be blessed this holiday season with peace and joy despite their trials. I know if I were their Santee I would understand! (Oh wait, I am the Santee of one of them!
default_laugh.png
) Sometimes it's enough to make it through the holidays alive.
default_wacko.png

Thank you Robin for everything you do. You're an amazing SS organizer!

Leia

I was hoping that my gift would make it from Australia to it's destination in time, but I don't think it has!

Sorry, and many apologies to my SS recipient (and to REO). Hopefully it will arrive in the next week.

Sassy1/Lorraine

I am so glad you like your gifts!! I was worried you wouldnt like the picture
default_rolleyes.gif
but I am glad you do! I had a lot of fun doing your present, and I apologize about the late arrival, I am not sure what took so long with the shipping, but I am glad everything arrived in one piece! Happy holidays and give all the animals a big hug and kiss from me!!
default_biggrin.png

I got mine today!! My secret santa is the best! I got all kinds of fun stuff for my babies canine and equine. My italian greyhounds have already started enjoying the goodies.

I can't thank you enough for the beautiful picture you drew of my boy Happy
default_wub.png
! You have an amazing talent! I have it up in the living room for everybody to see. Thank you so much Anna aka ponygurl!

101_0078.jpg

101_0083.jpg

Sassy1, she told me it got to her PO and that she was going to try to pick it up yesterday, but I don't know if she was able to. But it did reach to her!
default_yes.gif

Sassy1, she told me it got to her PO and that she was going to try to pick it up yesterday, but I don't know if she was able to. But it did reach to her!
default_yes.gif

Guess I figured out my secret santa
default_smile.png
I went to go pick it up today since I called last night and they told me they closed at 6:30. Got there at 12:27 and since they closed at 12:30 they wouldn't let me in the door
default_sad.png
So I have to wait until Monday, but I will for sure get it then!

Robin,

Merry Christmas and thank you for all you do to remind us what Christmas is and should be. I hope Santa was good to you today.

Merry Christmas everyone.

Still nothing in the mail yet, maybe next week, I keep my fingers crossed.

Hope my person got hers, any news REO?

I agree Christmas is about being with family and friends, the food and presents are just extras.

Have to cook diner for 11 family members...so have to go now.

Have fun and lots of lovely moments everyone; will keep you posted.
default_wink.png

Guess I figured out my secret santa
default_smile.png
I went to go pick it up today since I called last night and they told me they closed at 6:30. Got there at 12:27 and since they closed at 12:30 they wouldn't let me in the door
default_sad.png
So I have to wait until Monday, but I will for sure get it then!

Oops Sprung!
default_biggrin.png
default_saludando.gif

Unfortunately, I had to wait for it to be made, so it was cutting it fine with postal deliveries at this time of year, so I am greatly relieved to hear that it has actually arrived (even if you couldn't pick it up from the Post Office).

And just to annoy you give you something to think on and ponder about over Christmas -

It's sort of soft/but not cuddly

Part of your gift is sort of horsy/but not horsy

I believe that you may recognise part of it.
default_yes.gif

I think you will look at it and grin!

Merry Christmas!

Oops Sprung!
default_biggrin.png
default_saludando.gif

Unfortunately, I had to wait for it to be made, so it was cutting it fine with postal deliveries at this time of year, so I am greatly relieved to hear that it has actually arrived (even if you couldn't pick it up from the Post Office).

And just to annoy you give you something to think on and ponder about over Christmas -

It's sort of soft/but not cuddly

Part of your gift is sort of horsy/but not horsy

I believe that you may recognise part of it.
default_yes.gif

I think you will look at it and grin!

Merry Christmas!

Yep... now I can't stop thinking about this. Merry Christmas everyone, and thank you so much Robin for all your effort.

Because I enjoy this so much, I take two names and give gifts to two people!

And that means I had 2 Santas!
default_wub.png

And both spoiled me!!!!

Connie Santa!
default_wub.png

She got me 2 big mugs! One with my Pooka on it! And one with Harry Trotter on it!

And some candy and a neat hanging cowboy photo frames set!

THANK YOU!!!! I love it all!!!!!

Bonnie Santa!
default_wub.png

She gave me a reading! And the most gorgeous frame! N.H. syrup, soap, Angel cards, dried flowers and all kinds of neat things! THANK YOU!!!!! Everything was perfect!!!

Sorry I don't have pics, but trust me, I was very spoiled! Thank both of you for being SO good to me! You made our Christmas special!

I love you both!!
default_yes.gif

I didn't get my 100% for Christmas.

There are 8 more to go!
default_sad.png

Thank you to all the GOOD Santas, that cared and put thought into their gifts.

We many great Santas this year! I hope you all sign up next year!

I try VERY HARD each year to balance things out and match people up as best I can. I actually went through 3 years of notes so that no match was repeated. I make sure you only give within the country of your choice. And I do my best to get people to mail their gifts out by NOV 30th. Some don't, even though they have a whole month to shop and send.

I can't please everyone, but I try!
default_yes.gif

I do my best to make this fun for everyone!

This year was hard on some of our Santas and I hope that a few of those without gifts yet will understand.

A Santa had her computer stolen.

Two Santas lost their computers to viruses.

One Santa was in the hospital with her back.

One Santa was in a car accident and broke her back!

Another was in a truck roll over and got hurt really bad too.

I hope this Secret Santa year left what I always want most, good will & love to our fellow forum family members!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! I love you all!!

Hey, watch here tomorrow when I get to open and post my Gifts!!
Sorry to hear others had a bad time also.My sprit is still good over the holidays after the roll over with the truck and landed in the hospital all broken up.Came home for the holidays And everyone is inviting me and cooking some diners for me. So nice

May I take this opportunity to thank you personally Robin/Reo for all that you do to make Christmas so wonderful and special for us all.

Thanks a bunch,

Yvonne

Well I love you too Robin! Bunches! I'm so glad you liked your gifts and I sure did enjoy being your Secret Santa!
default_yes.gif
default_cheekkiss.gif

I'm so glad you all enjoy the Secret Santa each year!
default_aktion033.gif

There is still 7 more gifts I'm working to track down.
default_sad.png

I'm going to give it a while longer, to give slow delivery, people without computers, etc time. Then I will have to call out the wonderful Elves to help. We can't allow anyone to go without a gift!

People are given a MONTH to shop and mail out gifts but..........

default_no.gif

And it was rough time on a few of our Santas who got hurt.

All in all it went well and I want to thank you all!!!

Thank you Santas!!!
default_wub.png

I'm so glad you all enjoy the Secret Santa each year!
default_aktion033.gif

There is still 7 more gifts I'm working to track down.
default_sad.png

I'm going to give it a while longer, to give slow delivery, people without computers, etc time. Then I will have to call out the wonderful Elves to help. We can't allow anyone to go without a gift!

People are given a MONTH to shop and mail out gifts but..........

default_no.gif

And it was rough time on a few of our Santas who got hurt.

All in all it went well and I want to thank you all!!!

Thank you Santas!!!
default_wub.png

And, we all thank you Robin for putting this together every year. It's lots of fun for us but I suspect lots of work for you - yet we know you enjoy it. We all appreciate you!

Happy New Year - hoping 2011 is brilliant year for you ~

Back