SECRET SANTA GIFT THREAD

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yayyyy....I got my SS present yesterday!!! I couldn't wait til Christmas!!

Many, many thank you's to Heather AKA Bluestar
default_biggrin.png
default_biggrin.png

I saw the return address and it said"Santa", it took me about 10 seconds.....then it clicked, MY LB SS
default_aktion033.gif

All the way from across the country in Oregan,I received 2 beautiful photo frames! They are both very rustic(like me...lol)One has resin pine branches and pinecones around it and the other is resin of a fungus mushroom, like off the birch trees, with a HORSE on it
default_yes.gif
Also there was an all natural candle that smells awesome!

Thank you so very much, Heather:)

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE all the gifts
default_wub.png

This was my first year joining in the SS, I will surely do this again next year
default_biggrin.png

SO GLAD YOU LIKE YOUR GIFTS!! Thanks for posting they arrived. I was so worried they would get broken.
default_biggrin.png

SS gifts arrived today!

secretsanta004.JPG.w300h225.jpg

They are from "Davie"
default_wub.png

This morning I thought to purchase a barn halter, then your wonderful gifts arrived! Thank you for the green barn halter, Horseopoly game (I love games!), bucket strap, and holiday card.

Have a Merry Christmas
default_smile.png

Last edited by a moderator:
DSC04455.jpg

DSC04454.jpg

I got my gifts from my secret santa today and let me tell you they were worth waiting for!!!!! My secret santa was Rhonda-Lynne aka Painted Meadows and she hand made for me a beautiful horse ornament that was made to look like my Jazz:)) and a beautiful handmade rope halter in red, she sent me a recipe book and oh I do love recipe books (it was a fund raiser for the Peace River SPCA) and there are lots of recipes of Rhondas in there,I got a box of 4 chocolates, 2 sachets of hot apple and cranberry and 3 sachets of dark hot chocolate and a beautiful Christmas card. Rhonda-Lynne sent me an email from "Santa" and she asked questions, she made it seem like I was a little girl again waiting for Santa to come down the chimney, she made it so much fun, I hope she had the same fun too. Thank you Rhonda-Lynne, you made it special for me
default_wub.png

Yvonne

oh awesome! i figured out how to post with my new phone :p ok sooo now to let ya know i got my ss gift from ruffian
default_smile.png
thanks ! i got a pretty purple rope halter for my fullsize stallion good thing too cuz his ol green one broke a few days ago. got a cute horse sign to hang on wall and a bag of treats and a mane comb & detangler
default_smile.png
thanks soooooo much
default_smile.png
sorry it took so long to post my jobs been crazy hectic

You are most welcome! You have a beautiful stallion and I thought he would look awesome in Royal Purple. Glad you like it. It was fun shopping for a "Biggie"!

I recieved my gift in the mail today, from my SS Becca Johnson (Shadowpaints).
default_wub.png
Oh my goodness, what wonderful gifts they are too!
default_yes.gif
She sent a cute little honey bear squeeze bottle of yummy Wild Huckleberry Honey from her homestate of Idaho, can't wait to have some with hot fresh biscuits in the morning, along with trying some of the different holiday flavors of yummy coffee syrups.
default_aktion033.gif
She also sent an adorable little plush stuffed horse, that I know my grandson is going to call dibs from me once he sees it, LOL....I almost think he is even more of a horse freak than his grandma is...if that's possible, LOL.
default_wub.png
There was also a really big and just gorgeous painted metal sign that reads "Welcome To Our Farm, A Proud Stallion & His Filly Live Here". That will go so perfect on the door of our carriage barn, hubby's going to hang it up for me in the morning.
default_aktion033.gif
LOVE IT! But, most precious of all was this really nice holiday photo card of a most beautiful family with two of the most adorable little girls I have ever seen! You can just see such joy and happiness in their sweet precious little eyes. My goodness...what an absolutely beautiful family you have Becca! Thank you so very much for all your wonderful and deeply heart warming gifts. You truly made my day so much brighter today! {{{HUGS}}} God bless you and your precious family, and wishing you and yours a warmly blessed and family filled VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!
default_wub.png

Warmest hugs & appreciations,

Tanya

LB-SS-2010a.jpg

LB-SS-2010b.jpg

Yvonne, I am so happy you finally got your package. I had a blast being Santa for you!! I am glad you like your Jazz, I always worry that someone won't like a handmade item. The mini horses are a fairly new thing for me but I have been a bear artist for almost 16 years so have had some practice! lol. So glad you like the cookbook too. That was my petproject and all of the money from purchase goes to our SPCA so I like to buy as many of them for gifts as I can. Merry Christmas to you!! It was a pleasure to do your gift for you!

Seashell, glad that it arrived safely. I know we can all use halters and leadropes as they always seem to grow wings and fly away. I hope you enjoy the game. Wish you were closer and we could get down to a mean game. My friend makes those bucket hangers and I love them for hanging buckets at shows--they really come in handy.

Only 20 more!

Oh PLEASE Santa, I'd LOVE to have my 100% for Christmas!
default_yes.gif

I would be SO happy knowing everyone got their gifts!

I'm checking on things for people, but I'm having a hard time

getting replies
default_sad.png

I recieved my gift in the mail today, from my SS Becca Johnson (Shadowpaints).
default_wub.png
Oh my goodness, what wonderful gifts they are too!
default_yes.gif
She sent a cute little honey bear squeeze bottle of yummy Wild Huckleberry Honey from her homestate of Idaho, can't wait to have some with hot fresh biscuits in the morning, along with trying some of the different holiday flavors of yummy coffee syrups.
default_aktion033.gif
She also sent an adorable little plush stuffed horse, that I know my grandson is going to call dibs from me once he sees it, LOL....I almost think he is even more of a horse freak than his grandma is...if that's possible, LOL.
default_wub.png
There was also a really big and just gorgeous painted metal sign that reads "Welcome To Our Farm, A Proud Stallion & His Filly Live Here". That will go so perfect on the door of our carriage barn, hubby's going to hang it up for me in the morning.
default_aktion033.gif
LOVE IT! But, most precious of all was this really nice holiday photo card of a most beautiful family with two of the most adorable little girls I have ever seen! You can just see such joy and happiness in their sweet precious little eyes. My goodness...what an absolutely beautiful family you have Becca! Thank you so very much for all your wonderful and deeply heart warming gifts. You truly made my day so much brighter today! {{{HUGS}}} God bless you and your precious family, and wishing you and yours a warmly blessed and family filled VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!
default_wub.png

Warmest hugs & appreciations,

Tanya

LB-SS-2010a.jpg

LB-SS-2010b.jpg
OHHHHH im so glad you liked it tanya!!! i had a hard time shopping for you ! but it was so much fun too!!! thanks for your compliments on our little family!! our girls are just the sweetest and we love em!im glad i made you smile!

hugs!

Becca

I didn't get to the post office today, but plan to get there in the morning to see if I have anything yet. Keeping my fingers crossed.

Went this morning and still nothing. Santa is making me wait till Christmas like a good little girl. This is actually more fun than having it the first week. Keeps me excited.

Seashell, glad that it arrived safely. I know we can all use halters and leadropes as they always seem to grow wings and fly away. I hope you enjoy the game. Wish you were closer and we could get down to a mean game. My friend makes those bucket hangers and I love them for hanging buckets at shows--they really come in handy.
Plan on playing it Christmas Eve....Thanks again for everything!
default_saludando.gif

I got my present today. Couldn't stand it, I had to open it. And I LOVE everything.
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
My SS was Mona.
default_aktion033.gif
Thank You so much for everything. I am so excited. I will try to post a picture after I get home from work this afternoon. Thank you again.
default_aktion033.gif
Oh good! So glad it arrived safe and sound, and I am happy you are pleased with it. MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

Well I got my Secret Santa Gift today - I was so excited and it was from Leia Gibson aka hobbyhorse23.

Such a personal gift and so thoughtful.

When I opened the box there was a Christmas picture card and an envelope that I had to open first and a lovely letter explaining about everything in the box.

There were some yummy peppermint nougat (which didnt last long with 3 kids and a hubby hovering by
default_biggrin.png
) Some Seattle fudge (I LOVE fudge) but I am keeping that for ME. Some horse cookies - thats going to be there Christmas day treat so I will be sure to tell them that they came from the states

The next layer was a chocolate bar and a book on driving (thankyou so much for that) as I am going to be driving Sunny (avatar) in the new yr and would you believe it I was discussing it with my farrier today so I am thrilled with the book.

Also and the most personal gift of all is a Guardian Drive Bell to keep myself and Sunny safe from all the Road Gremlins.

And to top it off its Leia's own bell - I am so honoured that you gave it to me and hope myself and Sunny do it justice when we are out driving.

Thankyou so much for the thought and care you put into to my gifts you were a fantastic Secret Santa
default_aktion033.gif

Some pics

GiftPics003.jpg

GiftPics002.jpg

Still nothing here and I have not heared from my person they received my box yet, so I am still waiting and being patient.
default_rolleyes.gif

Divigo, not gotten as of yesterday.

Joyenes, Mike did get yours! He's not able to come post!

ConnieP, your gift should go out today.

CretaHillsGal, your gift should be mailed out today.

Louise, I called her and found out she broke her back last month. She didn't say if she got her gift yet.

I'm checking into things.

I call it "going to the whip!"
default_laugh.png

If people don't post that they've gotten gifts by this evening, I'll email more people.

18 more to go! It'd be a miracle if I got my 100% for Christmas

bannerminis said:
Well I got my Secret Santa Gift today - I was so excited and it was from Leia Gibson aka hobbyhorse23....

Thankyou so much for the thought and care you put into to my gifts you were a fantastic Secret Santa
default_aktion033.gif
I'm so glad you got it and that you liked everything!
default_aktion033.gif
I was worried sick that it wouldn't get there on time despite going Express Mail.
default_sad.png
Thank you for the nice PM as well, it was fun to see that when I logged onto the forum this morning. I look forward to hearing about your driving adventures next year.

Okay, now all three of the internet SS gifts I sent out have arrived. I've only gotten one of mine.
default_impatient.jpg
Get crackin', post office!

Leia

default_risa8.gif
Mine arrived today from LAminiatures.
default_risa8.gif

She sent me 2 homemade driveway stakes with horseshoes on top. They are so neat.

A very pretty longsleeve shirt.

A wonderful smelling Yankee Candle.

A bag of horse treats for my little herd. They are gonna love them.

And the cutest card of a kitten enjoying hot chocolate.

Thank you so much Lisa. I love everything.
default_wub.png

394142879.jpg

default_cheeky-smiley-006.gif
:SoHappy
default_cheeky-smiley-006.gif
I GOT IT! I GOT IT! I GOT IT!

UPS just dropped off my secret santa gift from Jamie (feather 1414) and oh boy my dog was super excited that a gift arived. She helped my open it and I got some yummy chocolates, a hot coco mug, peppermint body lotion, a little John Deere tractor ( my kitchen is John Deere: I actually collect these little tractor for my window sile.), a butterfly hanging ortiment, and last, a photo book which I will fill with all my show pics.

THANK YOU SO MUCH JAMIE, I LOVE IT ALL and Happy Holidays to you and everyone here on the fourm!

Hi Rebecca WRS, I am so glad you like your gift. Hope you have the very best holiday.

Take care,

Lisa

Latest posts

Back