SECRET SANTA GIFT THREAD

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know I will love it all Karina!! My hubby says I should just open it and quit torturing the kids. Hmmm, do you think he meant HIM?
default_rolleyes.gif
I'll let you know as soon as I open it! Thank you again.

Oh my goodness....I opened my SS gift! Thanks so much to Sundancer = Julie Flanigan from Maine!
default_wub.png

She sent me the coolest ornaments that I WILL use on my tree starting this year. Also got a Gift Cert. to Ozark (AWESOME~I know exactly how to use it already), some candy and a nice card.

Thanks again Julie! And REO of course for putting this all together.

IMG_0045.jpg

You are soo welcome! I had fun shopping for you and I am sooo happy you liked what I sent. Happy Holidays to you and your family! Julie - VictoryPass Stable Maine

wow, I got mine yesterday but it's taken me this long to get my feet back on the ground! LOL I opened the brown paper figuring I'd just sit the gift out but that keepsake box kept calling to me! LOl

I am overwhelmed at what my LB SS did - way over the top and totally overboard and I so appreciate each and everything. My SS made a game out of it too - layers of individual gifts wrapped up - under each layer of confetti and gifts was another Hallmark card with hints, teasing me to guess who it was LOL

I can't say enough how much their extra effort in selecting things meant to me! Everything is personalized/customized with the FRONT PAGE OF OUR WEBSITE!!!! whoohooooo A mouse pad, coffee cup, awesome set of coasters in a little cherry stand, and a plaque ... ALL WITH OUR FRONT/HOME PAGE OF OUR WEBSITE ON IT!

already overwhelmed, there was also tons of Russell Stover, 6 beautiful chrystal ornaments, two reindeer headbands (knowing Mary these are for my grandgirls) and EVEN A TOY FOR MARLEY! The outer box with everything is a gift in itself wrapped in pretty glittery ribbon.

My SS is Mary from Maxis Minis and she's a really special person. She not only spent alot of money but tons of thought and preparation in it - everyone here was screaming with delight! LOL

Thank you Mary - I'm truly touched with everything - just perfect - all of it - thank you! (I actually called Mary last night to thank her in person!)

I had a hard time fitting it all in a photo so here are a couple (there's still more candy in the box as I just put a bit here to show you):

SH109246.jpg

SH109245.jpg

SH109248.jpg

SH109250.jpg

I really gotta figure out whats up with the date on my camera ............ lol

Thanks Reo for putting this altogether. I know you work hard at names and pairings and you certainly made my whole year with the SS assigned to me! LOL

My gift will be mailed off this weekend - have couple last minute things to add to the package ...

Well Girlfriend you know you deserve every bit of it. I know your spoiled to death by that Hubby of yours but I figured since you are a Christmas baby 12/26 that I needed to be sure that you got a surprise for Christmas and your special day. Your always there for everyone one including me and I needed to show you how much you mean to me. Your the very cream of the crop Marlene and wouldn't want to go a day without you in it. I must say it was hard keeping the secret until you opened the package since you have to put a return address on the outside of the box, I did my best! Packing your presents was almost as much fun as listening to your phone message when you were unpacking it!

I wasn't going to do SS this year but after you talked me into it and I emailed REO to see if I could still participate, I told her you encouraged me to be someones Santa. REO surprised me by asking if I wanted you for my recipient. Well dang how could I pass that up!! Then I told you that I couldn't stand the person I got but they would be fun to buy for, Hahahaha hoho.

My next step was to get a good picture from you without tipping you off. So the story that I needed you to send me an ecopy of that great new picture collage that Kelly Roe made for you so I could use it for a screen saver worked like a dream, lol.

I am so glad you liked your gifts and I do say they sure turned out nice. Merry Christmas dear friend
wub.gif
wub.gif

I got mine today
default_aktion033.gif
It was waiting for me when we got back from Xmas shopping at the mall. I had to drop everything and open it right away
default_new_multi.gif

Thank You sooo much SeaShells! You really did yourself proud! Everything is perfect! It's like you reached into my mind and got everything wanted!

I got a lovley letter telling me about herself and family, (I love the personal info , thank you)

A great T shirt with minis on it! (Where did you find that? It's so cute.)

A very pretty windchime I can't wait to put out on my porch!

A cute Xmas Santa riding a horse, and a pretty bell ornament

The most wonderful thing is the Hand painted rock with my two girls on it! I absoutely adore it! When I saw it I couldn't believe it!

Heres some pics. The pic of the painting doesn't do it justice, It's so cool!

ss10.jpg

rock1.jpg

I love Secret Santa! Thank you Robin!

Thank you Debbie Goad for the VERY thoughtful gift! I loved it. I received 2 ornaments for my horse ornament collection, a rustic photo frame, & a wonderful Black Beauty book with necklace for my 2 year old horse loving girl. Plus a nice letter & card. I loved everything & it put me in the Christmas spirit! Thank you!!!

Tanya

I got mine today
default_aktion033.gif
It was waiting for me when we got back from Xmas shopping at the mall. I had to drop everything and open it right away
default_new_multi.gif

Thank You sooo much SeaShells! You really did yourself proud! Everything is perfect! It's like you reached into my mind and got everything wanted!

I got a lovley letter telling me about herself and family, (I love the personal info , thank you)

A great T shirt with minis on it! (Where did you find that? It's so cute.)

A very pretty windchime I can't wait to put out on my porch!

A cute Xmas Santa riding a horse, and a pretty bell ornament

The most wonderful thing is the Hand painted rock with my two girls on it! I absoutely adore it! When I saw it I couldn't believe it!

Heres some pics. The pic of the painting doesn't do it justice, It's so cool!

ss10.jpg

rock1.jpg

I love Secret Santa! Thank you Robin!
I really enjoyed being your Secret Santa. Have a Merry Christmas
default_wub.png

Reo, it's wonderful of you to pull this off every year. Thank you for caring!
default_smile.png

Last edited by a moderator:
WOW,
default_risa8.gif
default_new_multi.gif
I got my gifts today and like a naughty little girl, I opened them today. Kayla Blackburn of Topnotchminis, you are awesome!! I got a horse clock that you can either put on the wall, or it comes with a stand to put on a book case. Now I will be able to tell what time it is in the family room. I also got some leather work gloves and an ornament that is of a Tibetan Terrier. Boy did you go through the effort to get to know me a little. One has to understand that Tibetans are rare and it is not always easy to find things that depict a Tibetan.

Thanks you so much Kayla!!!
default_new_shocked.gif
default_aktion033.gif
:yeah
default_aktion033.gif

Thank you Debbie Goad for the VERY thoughtful gift! I loved it. I received 2 ornaments for my horse ornament collection, a rustic photo frame, & a wonderful Black Beauty book with necklace for my 2 year old horse loving girl. Plus a nice letter & card. I loved everything & it put me in the Christmas spirit! Thank you!!!

Tanya
You are very welcomed! I had fun with my first SS gift. I hope that the necklace is ok for your 2 year old... Debbie Goad

WOW,
default_risa8.gif
default_new_multi.gif
I got my gifts today and like a naughty little girl, I opened them today. Kayla Blackburn of Topnotchminis, you are awesome!! I got a horse clock that you can either put on the wall, or it comes with a stand to put on a book case. Now I will be able to tell what time it is in the family room. I also got some leather work gloves and an ornament that is of a Tibetan Terrier. Boy did you go through the effort to get to know me a little. One has to understand that Tibetans are rare and it is not always easy to find things that depict a Tibetan.

Thanks you so much Kayla!!!
default_new_shocked.gif
default_aktion033.gif
:yeah
default_aktion033.gif

I am so glad you liked it. I believe if I recall the Tibetan Terrier ornament can also be used as a book mark. It was so much fun picking out gifts and I am so glad you liked them. Have a Merry Christmas.
default_smile.png

Just letting you know I will have mine in the mail by Monday. It's been a rough couple of weeks for me here, but it will be on the way soon.

Tanya

I sent mine out on Tues.
default_saludando.gif
I forgot to write a note inside... but my name is on the shipping label.... I hope she likes what I made for her.

Sheri Hill
I got mine today
default_smile.png
Thank you so very much Sheri, my hand made ornaments are absoluetly beautiful. I can't wait to get my Christmas tree up to get them hung on. Every one of them is unique and I love the one of my farm name and one even looks like a sorrel pinto! The horse heads are the neatest, I am afraid if the round ones are coasters they will never see a glass, they will have to go in my china cabinet.

Thank you so very much I just love them. I'll hang them up on a tree tomorrow outside and get some pictures of them to post for everyone to see, just lovely.
default_yes.gif

I got some pictures of my lovely ornaments and coasters to post, aren't they neat!!

OrnHorses.jpg
I

OrnamintsGroup.jpg

Maxis.jpg

Horseshoe.jpg

Horsehead.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm glad you like them Mary :) Those are called Free Standing Lace (FSL) ornaments. I made them on my lil home embroidery machine. I also did the embroidered coasters on it. You can put them anywhere you like! Merry Christmas!!
default_saludando.gif

Sheri Hill

I got mine today
default_smile.png
Thank you so very much Sheri, my hand made ornaments are absoluetly beautiful. I can't wait to get my Christmas tree up to get them hung on. Every one of them is unique and I love the one of my farm name and one even looks like a sorrel pinto! The horse heads are the neatest, I am afraid if the round ones are coasters they will never see a glass, they will have to go in my china cabinet.

Thank you so very much I just love them. I'll hang them up on a tree tomorrow outside and get some pictures of them to post for everyone to see, just lovely.
default_yes.gif

I got my Secret Santa Gift today
default_yes.gif
It is from Jewellea Daily from Hidden Jewel Farm

She got me a bag of peppermint horse snacks, the horses will love them! A great brush with leather handle with metal lil horse on it, a great book Uncle John's Bathrrom Reader Horse Lover's Companion! I already read a couple lil stories
default_aktion033.gif
Also a neat lil ornament/light/fan pull on a chain, of a lil horsetrailer! Too cute! I love it all!!
default_wub.png
default_risa8.gif
Thanks so very much! Merry Christmas!!
default_biggrin.png

Thanks so much!!

Sheri Hill

2408599000011408775S500x500Q85.jpg

Thank you to my secret santa I recieved it yesterday! I couldnt help but open Thank you I love it Stef!

Love the painted pony necklace its beautiful and so love the bookmart. The lotion bar smell so good also!!! THANK YOU SANTA YOUR AWESOME

IMG_3675.jpg

I received my Secret Santa gift yesterday!! Of course I opened it!! Thank you so very much Alexann "fourluckyhorseshoes" I asked for "horse" stuff and that's just what I got! She sent me a bag of chocolates! I love chocolate, these won't last long lol, a very nice new Lead rope, (I really need new ones) And a really nice new soft body brush which is perfect for taking to shows, I will be replacing my old one in my show tack trunk for this one! She also left me a very nice note, Alexann feel free to PM me ;) Thank you so much! Merry Christmas!!! Just for a heads up my person should be receiving their gift this week!
default_smile.png

~Jessica

To my person, I apologize for not wrapping it. And theres a trash sac in there to keep things from breaking. I apologize for being a redneck. LOL. Merry Christmas. And I checked it so it looks like it should be there tomorrow if not at already. Merry Christmas!

So many nice gifts
default_smile.png
I love them all. What a awesome group of santas this year so far.

I just realized I forgot to put a note with mine! So when my person gets theirs I'm Kaelin Porter from Las Vegas! Lol

Mine is FINALLY in the mail - should be delivered Wednesday or Thursday.
default_biggrin.png

Erica, you did a great job on the blanket and i love it! i knew i would forget to mention something! i love the cookbook, too, they are so fun to go through and try new things! thanks again, many times over, jennifer and the "gang"

I got mine last week, thanks so much Gini!! I got a AZ coffee cup, key chain and an ornament, candies/chocolates in very pretty boxes and a CMHR bag (i use the cloth bags at the grocery store all the time) and a CMHR cookbook, i hope i didn't forget anything. I love all of it, and the card is awesome, thank you! Merry Christmas to you and Warren.

My package went out last week and my person should get it mid-week.

Back