SECRET SANTA GIFT THREAD

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WOOHOO!! My SS gift came in todays mail! I will post my goodies with pics this evening after I open it....I do not wait well so will open ASAP!

My three (two here and one on another list) are all boxed up and almost ready to ship but I'm going to a really neat Christmas Craft Faire tomorrow and hope to pick up a few more things to round out my packages. Then they're off in the mail on Friday!

I'm sort of hoping mine don't show up for awhile as I'm terrible about waiting but don't want to open them until closer to Christmas.
default_unsure.png

Leia

Got mine today! It was from Tanya or HorseLover161

I got a grooming tote with brushes, hoof pick, and sweat scraper and a cute horseshoe keycharm! It's funny I had been eyeballing this same set in pink LOL Good job!

My package is going out tomorrow. Figured I'd wait until after Thanksgiving.. HEHE - Hope my person enjoys when it gets there. I tired to follow all of your hints.

I PROMISE I am going to send mine this weekend, everything has been incredibly hectic lately between work and school
default_no.gif
I am trying to get my gift put together and find a day when I have time to send it off!! I'm trying to get it sent as soon as possible!! I'm trying so hard NOT to be a bad santa!! LOL
default_yes.gif

I got mine night before last! Thank you Danni Girl!!!!!!!!!!How can you ever beat HOMEMADE PEANUT BUTTER AND CHOCLATE CHIP COOKIES!!!!!!!!!!!
default_aktion033.gif

Oh my and they are so good!!!!

I brought them to school today to share because I woulld gobble down everyone of them.

The teachers were like locusts! Homemade cookies? Did you make them! Alas I had to confess no.

I also got a beautiful stained glass sun catcher with butterflies (love them) and a wonderful candle!

I am so delighted Dannigirl I can't thank you enough for taking all the time and trouble to bake and then shop for me.
default_wub.png

We have some of the nicest people on the planet on this Forum.

default_wub.png
default_wub.png

Bonnie

I sent my package out on Tuesday to my very special SS. I hope they get it soon, Ho Ho Ho
impatient.jpg
!!!!!!!!

I got mine night before last! Thank you Danni Girl!!!!!!!!!!How can you ever beat HOMEMADE PEANUT BUTTER AND CHOCLATE CHIP COOKIES!!!!!!!!!!!
default_aktion033.gif

Oh my and they are so good!!!!

I brought them to school today to share because I woulld gobble down everyone of them.

The teachers were like locusts! Homemade cookies? Did you make them! Alas I had to confess no.

I also got a beautiful stained glass sun catcher with butterflies (love them) and a wonderful candle!

I am so delighted Dannigirl I can't thank you enough for taking all the time and trouble to bake and then shop for me.
default_wub.png

We have some of the nicest people on the planet on this Forum.

default_wub.png
default_wub.png

Bonnie
So glad you like the suncatcher. I found it, bought it and then was hoping you would like it. Didn't know if you liked candles, but I do, so sent you one. I did not have a peanut butter cookie recipe so went into an old cookbook I got for a wedding gift and used the recipe I found there. Since I don't really care for peanut butter cookies, I took some to my hairdresser. She ate every one before I left.
default_laugh.png
and said that if the rest didn't fit in the box I could always drop them off to her when I went by. So I put the recipe on a card in my box. Have a wonderful Christmas.

Oh my goodness....I opened my SS gift! Thanks so much to Sundancer = Julie Flanigan from Maine!
default_wub.png

She sent me the coolest ornaments that I WILL use on my tree starting this year. Also got a Gift Cert. to Ozark (AWESOME~I know exactly how to use it already), some candy and a nice card.

Thanks again Julie! And REO of course for putting this all together.

IMG_0045.jpg

Wheeeee!!!!

I LOVE seeing pics of the goodies!
default_aktion033.gif

I hope this is the year that everyone gets their gifts before Christmas!

I had yesterday off and ran errands to come home and find a nice big box waiting for me from my lovely secret santa, ERIKA (Kira98)! Thank you, thank you, thank you! Erika made me a beautiful polar fleece tie blanket with a lovely horse pattern, fuzzy socks, fuzzy gloves, treats for me, treats for my schipperke Little Bear, treats for my cat Eclipse, and treats for the horses! She also sent a beautiful wooden tray and a wooden hanging! all came in great little tins and containers that are just adorable! I hope i didn't forget to list anything, Erika--everything is just wonderful and thoughtful! jennifer

I sent mine out on Tues.
default_saludando.gif
I forgot to write a note inside... but my name is on the shipping label.... I hope she likes what I made for her.

Sheri Hill

Last edited by a moderator:
Jennifer,

Im glad it arrived and all was safe and not broken ( ya never know when the mail)

I had to get the tins lol the penguin is my fave
default_smile.png
and i thought wow okay these will

double as wrappping
default_smile.png
plus you can reuse them.

That blanket was real real hard to put in that box i wanted to snuggle up with it when i

was done
default_smile.png
and it was the first I ever made

Dont forget the item in the zebra bag
default_smile.png
and that one book was from the local highschool

for the sr class
default_smile.png
hope ya find some usuful yummies in it
default_smile.png

So glad you liked your box and it got there real fast I mailed it on Monday

Oh I love this time of year cant wait to get my ss box and i may not get to post much

on here lately due to my job but i will always do the ss gift thing its just sooo much

fun

Thanks Robin for putting it together and organizing it you do a great job

I got my gift today from Jen aka Normajeanbaker. Thank you so much. I love all the cute ornaments and thank you for the gift certificate to Star lake tack and the chocolate and jelly beans are great. Thanks again you are an awesome Santa. Thank you Reo for putting this together.

I'm posting pics for my SS recipient! She sent them to me via email! This is Alexann and her baby's wearing the halter I got her for her SS gift!!

NBSMiniPlaque225.jpg

NBSMiniPlaque199.jpg

NBSMiniPlaque136.jpg

The halter looks great Alexann! I am so glad it fit!!
default_biggrin.png

I got my parcel today all the way from IRELAND!! My SS is Karina Hennessay aka Bannerminis! Thank you so much. I opened the card but not all of the gifts. I have to wait until the tree is up. Sorry. Hopefully this weekend though or it will kill me!! lol. I'll update when I open it and will send pictures! I'm so excited!! My health has been poor so my gift hasn't left yet but it will tomorrow! Thank you Robin for organising all of this! I know how much hard work it is and you ROCK!!!

l got my parcel in the mail today from Liz Visser from Ont. thankyou
default_saludando.gif
sorry not sure of the forum name it isn't on the outside of the box...anyway l've decided to torture myself and wait till closer to Christmas before opening it..
default_biggrin.png
default_biggrin.png

So glad you got it. I was watching the tracking number and it said it has been through customs and was on its way to customer.

Really hope you like it
default_biggrin.png

wow, I got mine yesterday but it's taken me this long to get my feet back on the ground! LOL I opened the brown paper figuring I'd just sit the gift out but that keepsake box kept calling to me! LOl

I am overwhelmed at what my LB SS did - way over the top and totally overboard and I so appreciate each and everything. My SS made a game out of it too - layers of individual gifts wrapped up - under each layer of confetti and gifts was another Hallmark card with hints, teasing me to guess who it was LOL

I can't say enough how much their extra effort in selecting things meant to me! Everything is personalized/customized with the FRONT PAGE OF OUR WEBSITE!!!! whoohooooo A mouse pad, coffee cup, awesome set of coasters in a little cherry stand, and a plaque ... ALL WITH OUR FRONT/HOME PAGE OF OUR WEBSITE ON IT!

already overwhelmed, there was also tons of Russell Stover, 6 beautiful chrystal ornaments, two reindeer headbands (knowing Mary these are for my grandgirls) and EVEN A TOY FOR MARLEY! The outer box with everything is a gift in itself wrapped in pretty glittery ribbon.

My SS is Mary from Maxis Minis and she's a really special person. She not only spent alot of money but tons of thought and preparation in it - everyone here was screaming with delight! LOL

Thank you Mary - I'm truly touched with everything - just perfect - all of it - thank you! (I actually called Mary last night to thank her in person!)

I had a hard time fitting it all in a photo so here are a couple (there's still more candy in the box as I just put a bit here to show you):

SH109246.jpg

SH109245.jpg

SH109248.jpg

SH109250.jpg

I really gotta figure out whats up with the date on my camera ............ lol

Thanks Reo for putting this altogether. I know you work hard at names and pairings and you certainly made my whole year with the SS assigned to me! LOL

My gift will be mailed off this weekend - have couple last minute things to add to the package ...

Latest posts

Back