SECRET SANTA GIFT THREAD

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got mine yesterday! Thanks to my Secret Santa - Linda and Deb!!!
default_wub.png
default_wub.png

She sent me some amazing tasting chocolates, some pony treats, a really cute key chain and some brushes
default_wub.png

Ladies..
default_wub.png
default_wub.png

So glad you liked everything...Had fun shopping for you and your ponies, too!
default_biggrin.png

Wow - I have a GREAT Secret Santa in SPWildRose!! It came in a beautiful decorated box. Inside was a deck of cards (I Love to play cards!), my favorite candle scent, a horse calendar that will go perfectly on my refrigerator. A little vinyl zip bag with candycanes - this will go to the shows for a treat bag! PENGUIN SOCKS !! A gorgeous Rocking horse ornament in my favorite color - BUCKSKIN! I've gotten into "Blinging", and she got me a whole kit of rhinestones, a great purse sized note pad and pen - just what I need for keeping track of Christmas shopping, and last, but certainly not least - a brand new halter AND lead rope in a the most beautiful blue color I've ever seen.

THANK YOU SUSAN! I Love everything!!!

Wow - I have a GREAT Secret Santa in SPWildRose!! It came in a beautiful decorated box. Inside was a deck of cards (I Love to play cards!), my favorite candle scent, a horse calendar that will go perfectly on my refrigerator. A little vinyl zip bag with candycanes - this will go to the shows for a treat bag! PENGUIN SOCKS !! A gorgeous Rocking horse ornament in my favorite color - BUCKSKIN! I've gotten into "Blinging", and she got me a whole kit of rhinestones, a great purse sized note pad and pen - just what I need for keeping track of Christmas shopping, and last, but certainly not least - a brand new halter AND lead rope in a the most beautiful blue color I've ever seen.

THANK YOU SUSAN! I Love everything!!!
I am glad you love everything. I loved shopping for you.
default_wub.png

Remember to let me know when you have Thumper foals next year!

I've opened my gift, and my Secret Santa was great.
default_biggrin.png
I will definitely be using everything! Thank you so much MindyLee! I had absolutely NO idea what the iris toes were at all until I read the card which I had not seen at first. They looked like foal hooves to me through the paper they were packaged in. LOL

016-2.jpg

Mine is now ready to go out. Hopefully they will like it.
GLAD YOU LIKED IT!!! Now im glad I put what the iris toes where. They should be big beautiful bloomes too when blooming in June for you. Sorry cant tell you what color they are (purple or white I think) cause I dont remember either LOL

My gift box is completely stuffed and I will be sending it out tomorrow.

I know, I know it is just on the deadline.....but I have been busy.

Anyway, I hope my person likes what he/she gets; there is a little bit of everything in there.

Can't wait to receive my own present....I allready know I will not be able to leave it closed untill Christmas.

I enjoy the unpacking too much.
default_smile.png

I wanted to let my Secret Santa know that I got my gift yesterday!!!!!
default_aktion033.gif

Thank you Reble!!!!

I was busy packing and bathing dogs yesterday, and I'm leaving for a dog show for the weekend, so I'll open it when I get back!!! But I wanted to let you know it did get here!
default_biggrin.png

~kathryn
Oh good, thanks for letting me know you received your gift.
default_wub.png

Only 2 more gifts to buy, and I am finished.

Last edited by a moderator:
I love this thread!! So fun to see what everyone gets!! Mine will hopefully go out tomorrow. I haven't been too well so am a little slow. I hope my partner likes her gifts. It has been super fun to put together!!! Thank you so much Robin!! You are the best!!! Love you!

This is so much fun. Thank you Robin for doing this each year!

My package went out priority today so it should be there in a few days....

Hope my person likes the gift I sent.
default_aktion033.gif

Gini

This is from Mominis (Mimi) from Facebook:

"To my LB Forum friends, would someone please let REO know that I received a package from Santa today, pretty please? I am still computerless and can't access my email or the forum from my phone. I can barley wait until Christmas morning to open it!! The suspense is so fun!"

default_biggrin.png

I got my gift today from Chanda board name chandab. Very nice gifts!!! A beautiful tote and horsie stuff like brushes, pick etc. Pluse stickers and a magnate. Thanks soooo Much I love it:))))

I sent the second part of my gift today!!!

I got my gift today from Chanda board name chandab. Very nice gifts!!! A beautiful tote and horsie stuff like brushes, pick etc. Pluse stickers and a magnate. Thanks soooo Much I love it:))))

I sent the second part of my gift today!!!
Boy, didn't take you long to receive it and open it.
default_wink.png
Glad you like the gifts. [if it wasn't obvious, the tote is a "grooming tote" for your grooming supplies; if I'm not mistaken there are slots for spray bottles and such, too.]

Thank you Gini! This SS each year is MY Christmas
default_wub.png

Love you too Rhonda!
default_wub.png

Thanks for letting me know Linda!
default_yes.gif

This is my favorite part! The gifts being gotten and enjoyed!
default_aktion033.gif

Each person I can cross off my list as gotten their gift, I get more and more happy!
default_risa8.gif

Yes!Yes! I love my gift. I dont have a bag like that. I am going to use it for the horses and for my dog grooming. I LOVE it!! I usually throw stuff in a hige bag and curse when I cant find things!! I love the stuff in the bag as well as the magnet and BC stickers. You are the BEST SS!!! And it doesnt take me long to open up presents!!!

Thanks again
default_aktion033.gif

Wanted to share, package was mailed today (boxed priority)... and Post office claims it will get there by Thursday or Friday.
default_smile.png

Well my gift came in today and I told myself "I will not open it, I will not open it"

That lasted 1 hour!!! lol

RELIC 'THANK YOU' 'THANK YOU' 'THANK YOU' !!!!

I will have to get a picture posted but just wanted to make sure it got out there so you would know I got my gift!

For all you others...

Relic sent me a wonderful caddy bag filled with shampoo, leads, clipper oils ....

and a really cool BIG belt buckle (love it !!) ....

and a card with my JASPER's pic on the front! ( I REALLY LOVE IT!!!)

Did I say 'THANK YOU' yet?? !!!!!

Your welcome have a nice holiday season
default_biggrin.png
Here's something you can laugh over. l had the mail all ready to go last week and had read everything on LB so decided to read through the Diet Thread on the Back Porch and had to take apart my other box ready to mail and get these 2 rather big chocolate bars out of there. Then l had no more brown paper to wrap the box in so l used a mile of tape. l am so glad l read all that post l would have felt something awful if it went out with that horrid chocolate in there. On the other hand l didn't have a problem eating the stuff on those few cold days when l was stuck in the house..
default_laugh.png
default_saludando.gif

My secret santa gift was in todays mail!!! I havent opened yet-- the suspense is killing me!!!

Sundancer (Julie Flanigan)

Victory Pass Stable

Maine

OK I couldnt wait any longer!! Thank you WRS for the gifts!!! I got chocolate fudge (we got a kick out it - Christmas Story Fudge!! My daughters favorite Christmas movie) Hoof pick with a horsehead on it in black (barn colors) a clip with the flag of Texas and the cutest christmas horse ornament!!!! My horses already gave their approval to the Mrs Pastures horse treats!!! The horse shampoo smells really nice, they will enjoy that with their first spring bath!!! Thank you It was a wonderful surprise.

Thank you Rebecca

Julie

Victory Pass Stable

Maine

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back