SECRET SANTA EXCHANGE .. LAST DAY!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MeadowRidge Farm

Reaction score
I talked to Robin, and since she is so busy I am going to be doing the Secret Santa for KIDS ONLY exchange this year. We would like to keep the price limit between $10.00-15.00 and please remember there will still be shipping involved after the purchase of the gift. So if anyone has any kids that would like to join in on the fun, you will need to send me approval from your Mom and Dad, (have your parents email me, since we dont want anyone to miss out on there gift..Mom and Dad will have to be responsible for you doing this) send me your name, address, email, age and gender, and also your forum name. Then send me some ideas of what you really enjoy doing, shirt size, hobbies, or anything else you might like for Santa to bring you. We already have some kids signed up so this should be fun for the kids. Deadline to sign up is Oct 31, I will then send you a name and address along with the info that you will be SS to. All gifts should be in the mail by Nov. 20th. Any questions please email me. [email protected] Have Fun KIDS! Corinne

Last edited by a moderator:
Corinne, Thanks for doing this.. I sent you a email and signed my daughter up

Sherry

I think I am going to have to divide this into 2 age groups. I thought the "older" teens would probably sign up on the adult exchange, but it seems like I have got a few emails from them as well wanting to join our "kids' exchange. Which is fine. So our age groups will now be 12yrs and under and 13 yrs and up. PLEASE remember to let me know your age when you sign up. This is now going to be pinnned on the youth forum as well. Corinne

Can we do both the "adult" and the kid one? Or is anyone under 18 only supposed to do this one (I'm 17)? If we can do both (I already signed up for the other) then I'm in!

I guess its up to you if you feel like you want to do both. I have 2 age groups going in the KIDS exchange. 12 yrs-under and 13 thru 18yrs. I have a few 17 yr olds that have already signed up. But remember doing 2 you would need to be responsible for 2 gifts and shipping on both. Corinne

Im 16 and id like to be in one or both, but witch one would i be in?, i'll ask mom if i can do it. im pretty sure she'll say yes she let me send cookies to an online friend last year :bgrin

Latest posts

Back