Secret Santa ALL NAMES ARE SENT!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

REO

Reaction score
It's that time again!
default_laugh.png

PLEASE read this carefully.

Secret Santa is where you sign up and agree to buy and send a $20 gift to a person who is assigned to you. The gift is a $20 value, it does NOT include postage! And a Santa will send you a gift!

NO ONE knows where their gift will come from! The most fun is wondering who your Santa is! Lasting friendship have been made between the people I match together. This is a ton of fun! Don't be left out!

One year one Santa emailed her person and told her what she was sending her. PLEASE don't do that, it ruins it for your person. Keep it SECRET!!

Here's what you do

EMAIL ME THE BELOW REQUIRED INFO

[email protected]

Make sure you add my email addy to your safe list and check your junk filter because I'm going to reply to your email so you know I got it.

After the sign up deadline, I will email you a name and address of someone

for you to get a gift for. (Around Nov.1st) Or earlier!!!

The gift is $20 in value. It can be home made.

DEAD LINE to enter is October 31st!

We ask that you do not sign up to do this if you don't intend to follow through! In years past, there have been people hurt because they were not sent a gift. There is nothing sadder than someone who sits there getting a gift but doesn't send one out, leaving that person hurt.

If you sign up, don't crap out!

GUESS WHAT? Anyone signing up and then not sending out a gift will be made known to everyone (outed) and BANNED. By the rules of Mary Lou!

Please, be good Santas!

We ask that you mail out your gift by December 1st to be sure to give packages plenty of time to get there during the busy mail season.

So many people made me feel bad last year because even though the SIGN UP POST WAS PINNED FOR A MONTH, they begged to be included after all the names were given out and it was too late. SIGN UP NOW before the deadline! Oct 31st

<<<IMPORTANT>>>If you live in Canada and want to mail a gift only to someone in Canada, TELL ME AT THE TIME YOU SIGN UP. Same goes if you live in the USA and don't want to be a Santa to someone out of the USA. Keep in mind that we get people from Overseas that want to play too.

Once the names are given out, please follow through.

EMAIL ME THE BELOW REQUIRED INFO

[email protected]

<<<<IMPORTANT>>>>My email provider decided that every email with the same subject is a single "conversation" and inserts any replies buried down in the one email. This is going to cause me to lose or not see many emails from people. (OMG I HATE that they did that!!)

So to make each of your emails be a different email unto themselves,

Put YOUR OWN NAME IN THE SUBJECT LINE when you email me your sign up (Please!) or it'll be a huge nightmare for me

Name

Postal Address

Forum Name.

Are you OVER 18?

List some gift hints for you Santa. Chances are, they don't know you.

Tell me where you are or are not willing to mail a gift to. Would you be upset if you were to mail a gift TO another country? (postage could be expensive)So if you're willing to mail anywhere, put ANY. If you want to send only to US put USA. Only to Canada put Canada. You can even list USA & Canada. Just let me know!

WHOOOO HOOOO!!!!! Let's get the party started!
default_risa8.gif

Since I have been in charge of this, I work VERY hard at making sure that no one is left out. I'm hoping that you all help me make sure that we have another year with 100% gifts gotten! If you can be an Elf (if needed) for someone who doesn't get a gift from their Santa, please let me know. Elves are awesome!

If you email me and you don't hear back within a day or two, email me again or PM me here.

Ok get those emails titled with YOUR NAME rolling in!

Remember, this is a $20 gift PLUS shipping!!

We usually get around 100 people or more signed up. WHOOO HOOO!!!!!!!

If you need help or anything, just ask me! I'm great at the secret stuff!

AND BTW, I am RELENTLESS and I DO check up and I DO poke people! It is my job to make sure this is FUN, runs smoothly, and that no one goes without a gift. I have a list of people who have crapped out in the past and they can't play this, or any other games on LB.

Sign up, go shopping, mail the gift, and wait for a gift from your Santa! IT'S A BLAST!
default_488.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok, I'm in! Sent you and email!
default_biggrin.png

Me, too. The last couple years have been so much fun. Sending e-mail.

I started looking for this topic a couple of days ago!
default_rolleyes.gif

I'm glad I didn't miss it!!!!!!
default_aktion033.gif

~kathryn

I've been looking forward to this
default_risa8.gif

I'll be sending an email out tomorrow. Thanks for doing this again this year, it's so much fun.

I have not been on this forum for a long long time, because I have been dealing with some stuff in my life.

But I thought I'd log in and see iff Secret Santa was starting again and YES it is!! Woohoo!!

Count me in and I should have put it in my email, but you can sign me up for being an Elf too!!

I love christmas and Secret Santa; especially because of the happy people with their gifts.

This truly spreads joy throughout miniature horse world!!

So like I said, thank you for doing this again and keep up the good work!!

Hugs,

Patricia Kuijpers

Divigo Stables

The Netherlands

Thank you all SO much for putting YOUR names in the subject lines when you send the emails! You have no idea how much work that saves me!

We're up to 36 signed up already! Many great Santas old & new!

Thank you Patricia! I have no plans to ever stop doing this for LB. As long as LB and I are here, I'll keep doing it!
default_wub.png

Last edited by a moderator:
50 great people signed up so far! We're off to a good start!!
default_aktion033.gif

I sent my email in!! Last year my email went into cyberspace and I didn't get to play.
default_sad.png
So I'm really looking forward to this year!
default_smile.png

I skipped it last year and really missed it so I am in again.

I love getting the international folks because they send such great stuff from their home countries. Hoping for one this year....

Latest posts

Back