Secret Santa ALL NAMES ARE SENT!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I entered a few weeks ago, and I havent recieved a confirmation email or anything, am I supposed to re-enter?
I answered you. Did you put my addy on your safe list and check your junk mail folder?

Everyone should put me on thier safe list for when I send out the emails Nov 1st!

Last edited by a moderator:
REO,

I got a bit excited while I was emailing you!
default_wacko.png

First of all I forgot to put my user name on the email, so I had to send a second email.
default_oops.gif

THEN, I realised that I didn't say that I am over 18! (Well over!)
default_wacko.png
default_rolleyes.gif
default_new_rofl.gif

Ponygurl, I hope you found my email?
default_smile.png

I need to know that everyone will get the emails with the names that I'll be sending out.

Wheee!!! We have over 60 people so far!

If you want to join the fun, sign up soon! After the dealine will be too late!

Ponygurl, I hope you found my email?
smile.gif

I need to know that everyone will get the emails with the names that I'll be sending out.

Wheee!!! We have over 60 people so far!

If you want to join the fun, sign up soon! After the dealine will be too late!

I can't seem to find it in my inbox or in my junk folder...I don't know what is going on!

Put my addy in your safe list for when I send the name email. If you don't get it by Nov. 2nd, holler at me
default_smile.png

We'll get through this!

I didn't get to play last year (didn't have access to the forum during the signup period) but really enjoyed it the year before so I think I'll do it again. Send me two names please!

Leia

Last edited by a moderator:
Im in AGAIN this year!! Soooooo excited..... love secret santa!!!

will be sending my email out here shortly!!

Thanks so much!

You have mail! Thanks for doing this again Robin, I can't imagine all the hard work that goes in to this!
default_worshippy.gif
It's so much fun, The fun gifts, the great people, plus all the shopping!!! I'd doesn't get much better!! LOL!! Your time and effort in putting this together is truely appricated!
default_cheekkiss.gif
I can't wait to shop, I mean play!! LOL!!

Thank you!

There's only 2 weeks left to sign up!

We have just over 70 wonderful Santas signed up so far!

We;re going to have a BLAST!
default_laugh.png

WOW! We have a ton of great people signed up so far! Many that have played before and lots of brand new people! It's a great mix and I'm champing at the bit to get started!

Once the names go out, we might again have a "hint" thread, just for fun!
default_laugh.png

Only 10 more days!!!

Doing my best!
default_yes.gif
Worked til 4 AM getting out some of the names (heaven help me if I'm late!
default_laugh.png
) I'll be sending out some each day to ease my load. I have a partial migraine from working last night. I'll try to send as best I can. More people are still signing up too!

Hang tight M'dear!
default_wub.png

Everyone, When you get the email from me, ANSWER ME!!! I NEED to know you got the name!

ALL 92 emails have been sent!!

If you did not get yours, check your junk filter!

PLEASE PLEASE REPLY to my email! I MUST know that you got it.

I can't "assume" you did and take the chance someone will be sitting there not getting a gift because someone didn't get my email.

Have fun!
default_aktion033.gif

And I BEG you all, (as I do each year) MAIL EARLY!!!

There's always people that don't mail til way late and people are left without gifts on Christmas. VERY SAD!
default_sad.png

PARTY ON!!!
default_risa8.gif

Latest posts

Back