SECRET SANTA 2008!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You have an email
default_wink.png
.. This is my first year of doing the secret Santa, I can't wait..
default_smile.png
default_wub.png

thanks Reo, this will be my 3rd year, have enjoyed this so much, even hubby cannot wait to see what WE get
default_wacko.png

I got my person a few days ago..cannot wait to start shopping for them
default_wub.png

Ive found that every year, i get so cought up shopping and playing santa for my person, that i completely forget i have a present on the way to me
default_smile.png
. I honestly think the best part is waiting for my person to get their gift
default_wub.png

We have 114 so far!
default_aktion033.gif

My email is [email protected] if you want to sign up!

It takes a LONG time (days) to get out that many different emails, so I sent out some of the names to get started. If you don't have your name yet, don't worry! You'll get yours within a day of the deadline.

If you don't get the name email from me by the day after the sign up dead line, PM me or email to let me know.

default_saludando.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
TrailersOutWest/MinisOutWest.

What do I want? Hummmmmmm......Been thinking about this and if my secret santa wants to get me anything that is ok, but I am trying to get money ( a 20 at a time) to have a necklace made out of Levis tail. I found a pendant at World that looks like his sideways head shot. And would love to get a necklace made.

The company name is

High Hopes Designs

3942 Hwy B

Berger MO 63014

[email protected]

www.highhopesdesigns.com

But like I said, anything is fine for me too, I am not picky. it is always fun to open up a surprise !!!

REO, if it's not too late I sent you an entry. It's still the 21st here on the West Coast!
default_biggrin.png
Check your spam bin, I had to send it from my work email at Evergreen Healthcare. I couldn't decide if I wanted someone U.S. or International so I'll take one of each if you'll let me!
default_aktion033.gif

Leia

~~~128 entries!~~~

Hang tight everyone! I have a ton of individual custom made emails to get out!

Be sure and ANSWER me that you got it!

And AWAY WE GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
default_aktion033.gif

Latest posts

Back