SECRET SANTA 2008!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yay!! You've got mail! Last year was awesome, and I can fully expect this year to be the same! SO much fun!
default_laugh.png

Thanks Robin for doing this again this year!
default_aktion033.gif

I've had so much fun these past years (is this # six?) that I wouldn't miss this year.

Oh Robin....awesome...thanks for doing this again, it was so much fun last year!

I just sent you an email.........
default_saludando.gif
default_saludando.gif

Whooooo-hoooooo.......

We now have 76 people signed up!
default_aktion033.gif

I have answered all emails. If you emailed to sign up and have not heard from me, email me AGAIN! I want to make sure no one is left out!

Once the deadline is up, no more can sign up. So hurry!

Lots of new people playing this year! Whooo hoooo!!!

I can NOT believe it's this time again already!
default_new_shocked.gif
What the heck happened to 2008???

Thanks for doing this AGAIN Robin!
default_wub.png

Now we have 87 signed up! More each day!

We had 125 last year. Come on guys let's break the old record!

Thank You, Robin!

I Love Secret Santa!!

It's such Great Fun!!!

(Just emailed my info)

count me in. I haven't done secret santa before so it sounds like fun. I sent my e-mail and received your reply. Thankyou.

default_laugh.png
COUNT ME IN AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
default_laugh.png
I emailed you already but i thought i would post here too ! this is my fav thing to do each year ! i love waiting for my gift in the mail ! and I love shopping for my secret person

oh this is so fun!

welcome to those just joinin for the first time this year its soooo much fun !

your the best for putting this together Robin THANK YOU AGAIN

Yay!!
default_aktion033.gif
Last year was my first year and it was so much fun that I'm signing up again this year.

Thanks, Robin, for putting this together! You're awesome!
default_thumbup.gif

I can't wait to get my name!!!! Its gonna be so much fun shopping. Come on everyone sign up today.

Since sign up started 10 days early, the deadline will CLOSE 10 days early. I will also start working on sending the names out early, especially for any overseas or the ones that cross the border with Canada. I'm going to try my best that no gifts will go out late this year!

So PLEASE when you get your name, have fun and try to mail early!

Look for my email with all the info soon! I'll be working on them!

[SIZE=14pt]New dead line is OCT 21st to sign up![/SIZE]

Don't be left out! Read this last years gift thread and see how much fun we had!

LINK TO LAST YEARS GIFT THREAD!!!

I have been looking at the stores already. I am trying to find something unusual for Secret Santa so either my person will be really happy or have a
default_wacko.png
look on their face.

thanks everyone for joining the fun
default_saludando.gif

Yeah!! I got my Secret Pal....now I can go shopping!!
default_laugh.png
Robin....hopefully you got my last confirmation email...but 2 others wouldn't go through.
default_wacko.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I just got done reading all 38? pages of last years S S. Now I can't wait to get my "person"! I promise to mail early! Probably too early! My person will end up getting theirs in Nov!

Back