Second Life

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

minisaremighty

Reaction score
I have heard of it and my daughter asked me to check it out. It's all WAY beyond me, however, my kids have been doing sim games for years and it's right up their creek.

One thing I spent an hour doing was so much fun though! I created my avatar and oh my gosh. If only I could wave a magic wand over myself and get to shape and create every part of my body I'd be in heaven! LOL!! It was too much fun being able to move the cheek bone up and down, shape the eyebrow arch and thickness, shape the lips, chin, eyes, stretch the body out, make it thin (I actually added thickness to my body because it was TOO thin, my VIRTUAL body that is! LOL! No worry about my real body being too thin! LOL! :eek: )

Here is the virtual me, aka Penny Pennell:

PennyPennell_001.jpg

I couldn't figure out how to move her to get a full face shot. I kept having strange guys walking up and wanting to "meet". Just wasn't for me! LOL! I kept running away from them and learned how to stick my tongue out! LOL!! At one point while editing her appearance, some other guy was standing directly beside her and he must have been editing his appearance because he was completely naked (his back was to me)! LOL!! At least I HOPE he was editing his appearance! LOL!! The clothes would fade off and on as they were edited.
default_wacko.png
:

I'm fairly certain Penny Pennell won't be doing too much in Second Life, but it was fun creating her! As for my kids, I think I'll let my oldest dabble in the Teen section, supervised, for a bit and see how it goes. They can't be in the adult Second Life until 18. It's just so bizarre to me that there are actually people making a living off this sim game.

If anyone here has a Second Life avatar, I'd love to see it!

my husband pretty much lives there--he has multiple properties and LOVES building stuff. My oldest daughter has 2 clothing shops and does all her own design work. I drop by occasionally--I'm Vesta Trimble.

Back