Seat cover for hyper bike?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Littlegoesalongway

Reaction score
Thought I'd hear or seen somewhere that someone was making lovely seat covers with pockets & number holders for the Hyperbike. Any suggestions where one could look? Just ordered my bike today and am now shopping for necessary accessories! Yipee!!

I'd be interested in this, as well! I don't know if you saw my post about accessories for the HB, but you can get great things from Babies R Us (Toys R Us) in the stroller accessory section. I got a drink holder, storage bag.....they are made to go on the handle of a stroller but they work great on a HB!

Thought I'd hear or seen somewhere that someone was making lovely seat covers with pockets & number holders for the Hyperbike. Any suggestions where one could look? Just ordered my bike today and am now shopping for necessary accessories! Yipee!!
Well, I thought we had somebody as well. However it appears that the ball was dropped. The price was around $150.00 and definitely NOT what I wanted. It would have served well as an upper end custom model, but again, not what I was seeking or requesting. I wanted a stretchy minimalist cover that would stay put on the seat and looking for the price point to be $40-$50 retail. I would have nothing to do with the product itself but would send customers that sewers way. I'll go ahead (before I go too far) and channel my good friend Forrest by stating "That's all I have to say about that......."

As has been, the search continue's

Bb

Latest posts

Back