Sean Hannity of Hannity & Holmes Fox News

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gini

Reaction score
SEAN HANNITY, OF HANNITY & COLMES ~ FOX NEWS, IS GOING TO AIR A VERY IMPORTANT DOCUMENTARY ABOUT BARACK

OBAMA, SUNDAY NIGHT AT 9:00 PM. HE STATED ON THE AIR THIS EVENING THAT NO ONE IN THE NEWS MEDIA WAS WILLING TO DO THIS. HANNITY IS GOING BACK TO OBAMA'S EARLIER DAYS, SHOWING EVEN THEN HIS TIES TO RADICAL PROFESSORS, FRIENDS, SPIRITUAL ADVISERS, Etc., HE STATED THIS EVENING THAT HE WILL SHOW IN DETAIL HIS TIES TO REV. WRIGHT FOR 20+ YRS (which we

all know) HOW HE WAS PARTICIPATING WITH THIS MAN, AND NOT FOR THE REASONS HE STATES! HE HAS UNCOVERED MORE OF OBAMA'S RADICAL LEADERS AND WE WILL SEE THINGS THAT NO ONE IN THE MEDIA IS WILLING TO PUT OUT THERE. THIS WILL BE A NIGHT THAT YOU WILL KNOW MORE ABOUT OBAMA THAN EVER BEFORE. HANNITY IS VERY PASSIONATE ABOUT THIS PROGRAM AND ASKED THAT EVERYONE PLEASE, PLEASE WATCH~~ SUNDAY NIGHT, 9 PM. HANNITY IS DETERMINED THIS INFORMATION BE PUT OUT THERE BECAUSE AS AMERICAN'S, WE STILL DO NOT KNOW ABOUT OBAMA!! WAKE UP AMERICA !! THIS IS SERIOUS,EVERYONE. I KNOW MOST OF YOU WATCH FOX NEWS, AND YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE VOTING FOR, BUT IF YOU CAN, PLEASE PASS THIS ON TO EVERYONE YOU KNOW. THIS IS CRITICAL FOR OUR COUNTRY. MY PRAYER IS THAT WE, ALONG WITH SEAN HANNITY, WILL REACH

SOMEONE/ANYONE BEFORE NOV. 4th. WE MUST NOT GIVE UP!!!!!!!!! GOD BLESS!!

I looked online at Fox TV to verify this. It is true. The web site is ~ http://www.foxnews.com/hannitysamerica/index.html

IS this the same Sean Hannity that was in the news last week because he "pals around with a Neo Nazi Hal Turner? Hmmmm.

Why is it that the snide remarks have to start just because someone tells people about a scheduled newscast?

If you don't like what he says there will be plenty of opportunity to express your opinion after we've seen it. Why do it now? I honestly don't understand.

It may be snide,,, but it is also the truth. Same as you guys saying the Obama being on the same board of directors as Ayers, condemns him to a terrorist level. Goes both ways.

You honestly don't understand??????? The title tells you it is going to be more hate mungering...

There was a segment on CNN that said a lot of people are calling Obama a Muslim because they

are afraid to say they don't want a black man as President.. Call him a Muslim and you can

get away with it.. scream and holler terrorist.. anything you like.. but don't admit your are

afraid to have a black President.. And Hurrah for McCain for saying Obama is a decent man..

That just bought him brownie points.

You honestly don't understand??????? The title tells you it is going to be more hate mungering...There was a segment on CNN that said a lot of people are calling Obama a Muslim because they

are afraid to say they don't want a black man as President.. Call him a Muslim and you can

get away with it.. scream and holler terrorist.. anything you like.. but don't admit your are

afraid to have a black President.. And Hurrah for McCain for saying Obama is a decent man..

That just bought him brownie points.
You gotto be kidding..afraid of a black president..why is it only the dems that bring up the color..I don't know of anybody around here don't like him cause he is black..and I live in TN...its his HISTORY if you can call it that..I said it before and I say it again..I give a rats behind what color he is..he could be green with dots..

After looking at his website I'm sure it will be a very fair and unbiased show.
default_wacko.png

why is it only the dems that bring up the color
Speaking of color. Did you hear that Palin's referral to Joe-six-pack and hockey moms is racist? O'Reilly was interviewing someone (don't remember who he was) yesterday who said they were. He said they don't play hockey so the term only applies to whites. When O'Reilly asked him if it would be better if she used the term "basketball moms" he said it would. Not sure why the term Joe six pack is racist unless only white's drink beer.

IMO the only reason democrats bring up color is because if anyone else did it would be considered racist too.

default_wacko.png
Yes I am sure you are right, it will be a very fair and unbiased show because it's airing on FOX news and we were told that it's the only station that is unbiased
default_wacko.png
Good grief.

Why would I watch more mud slinging, fear mongering when I can get that from these threads? Like the person who said she would be washing her hair when Obama is on I will make a point to miss this "special" Tired of the "be wary wary scared tactic, sounds like a bug's bunny cartoon".

I hope this guy has lots of proof like taped conversations, film footage, not just a clip here and a clip there that can be put together to make it look like... you get the picture. If he doesn't he is going to look absolutely ridiculous to most but them some would believe anything at this point and say it's the gospel truth.
default_wacko.png

Statements like the Dems are the only ones bringing up color is so far from the truth it's not funny.

Last edited by a moderator:
default_wacko.png
Yes I am sure you are right, it will be a very fair and unbiased show because it's airing on FOX news and we were told that it's the only station that is unbiased
default_wacko.png
Good grief.

Why would I watch more mud slinging, fear mongering when I can get that from these threads? Like the person who said she would be washing her hair when Obama is on I will make a point to miss this "special" Tired of the "be wary wary scared tactic, sounds like a bug's bunny cartoon".

I hope this guy has lots of proof like taped conversations, film footage, not just a clip here and a clip there that can be put together to make it look like... you get the picture. If he doesn't he is going to look absolutely ridiculous to most but them some would believe anything at this point and say it's the gospel truth.
default_wacko.png
First off..this PERSON is me...surprise! and I just don't get why people choose to read this fear mongering, mud slinging posts..see if I don't like something..I just go and wash my hair..sorry the videos I post are not made up to One long movie with a perfect timeline..

As a few of my family members have married some very wonderful black men I am not a racist! They were welcomed into our family as we were into theirs and color be darned! What I am afraid of is a Terrorist and their attacks and the Muslim extremist that don't have any regard for lives of others. Yes we have extremist in all races and creeds however, the Muslim extremist are in the news daily and they scare me!

I would not ever dismiss a man or woman running for the highest office in the country because of their color! Any one suggesting the race card is being played please look within themselves.

IMO the only reason democrats bring up color is because if anyone else did it would be considered racist too.
Kind of like the Republicans screaming sexism when anyone questions Palin's credentials...

(oops...was that an attack? Slap my face!)

As a few of my family members have married some very wonderful black men I am not a racist! They were welcomed into our family as we were into theirs and color be darned! What I am afraid of is a Terrorist and their attacks and the Muslim extremist that don't have any regard for lives of others. Yes we have extremist in all races and creeds however, the Muslim extremist are in the news daily and they scare me!I would not ever dismiss a man or woman running for the highest office in the country because of their color! Any one suggesting the race card is being played please look within themselves.
I think the muslim extremist scare all of us and even people in the middle east! Some republicans are trying to portray him as a "muslim" and some are trying to put the label "extremist" and if you put those two together some people believe it and are thinking he is a muslim extremist who has a hidden agenda
default_wacko.png
so with that perceptive that is what is meant by bringing in the race and the religion card.

default_wacko.png
default_wacko.png
Good grief.

default_wacko.png
First off..this PERSON is me...surprise! and I just don't get why people choose to read this fear mongering, mud slinging posts..see if I don't like something..I just go and wash my hair..sorry the videos I post are not made up to One long movie with a perfect timeline..
I respect your right to not watch the show (Obama) and wash your hair. I hope you respect mine as well not to watch the show mentioned in this thread as I will have a heavy date with laundry.

You honestly don't understand???????
Yes McBuns that's exactly what I meant. I don't understand normally civil people being as incredibly rude to each other as I've seen on these posts. I can't help wonder what LB will be like once all of these cat fights are over.

Most of us have said we either know we can't or aren't trying to change anybody's mind. We all seem to agree that each individual has a right to vote for the person they think best suited for the position. But I challenge any of you to find one political post here that isn't full of sarcasm, criticism, name calling and just plain rude behavior. I know I'm a lot older than most of you.....thank God and my mother that I was raised in a time when common courtesy was in vogue...but I'll repeat myself and say I honestly don't understand the need so many of you have to constantly trash either the other person or their candidate of choice.

I think Gini is absolutely correct when she suggests that we all look within ourselves....it's just possible that, if we're honest about what we see, we may not like ourselves quite so much.

But I challenge any of you to find one political post here that isn't full of sarcasm, criticism, name calling and just plain rude behavior
I will apologize right now if anyone has thought any of my very few posts in any of the political threads have been sarcastic, name calling, or rude. I sure try to be kind even when disagreeing with someone. But the main tone of all these threads is really sad I think.

Again I am sorry if anyone took my few posts in a way I never intended.

Sincerely

Susan O.

Susan I don't remember you saying anything offensive but I sincerely appreciate your post. I'm sure those of us who have know who we are.

Since I wasn't sure who this person was who was going to be doing this report we should watch I did a search and found the wilkepedia information about him. I may be wrong but wilkepedia usally gives facts.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sean_Hannity

I am afraid one of the paragraphs does bring up a red flag for me. If you care to read the attached link you will see what concerns me about taking what he will have to say at face value (the paragraph in the title has ''controversy", sorry can't remember the full title to the paragraph.

This link is one of the books he has written and I think after you read the description (some of the comments from media about his book) of what is in this book you won't want to be watching the program. I didn't realize that "liberalism" was evil. Because in my 52 years of age and being able to vote since I was 18, I have voted Liberal (Canadian elections) every time but once. I guess I am considered evil
default_sad.png

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deliver_Us_fr..._and_Liberalism

Latest posts

Back