schnieders

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chevycouple

Reaction score
This company is my favorite for my big horses and most of the time the are the cheapest for good quality items. They have been adding mini stuff but I haven't bought anything but the nylon halter (GREAT FIT). I wanted to know if you have bought and used there other stuff for mini's. Here is the website if you don't know what I'm tlaking about sstack.com

I haven't bought anything for minis yet, but I'm going to buy the western style show halter for Showmanship and I'll let you know what I think.

Amanda

I LOVE their mini stuff :aktion033: :aktion033: I have bought blankets, sheets, and show halters. All are excellent. The blankets are super, great quailty and very reasonable.

I get there catilog every now and then through the mail but have not really ordered anything from them. I'm thinking about ordering new barn halters from them though, there prices do look very good but i havnt tried the products yet. I might go ahead and order some halters actually while i got it in my head
default_smile.png

I love SStack! I have sheets, blankets, Oster grooming kits, and mini hay bags from them. I have bought a Billy Royal halter from them that I like almost as well as my Victors. I've also bought gorgeous conchos from them. Clipper blades, too. I've always been very pleased with the quality, fit, price and service from SStack / Schnieders.

Do I buy from sstack? :risa8: I just got 2 sets of bonus bucks back from them! :new_shocked: They keep track of how much you purchase and then they give you $20 coupon for every (?) money spent with them. I like the blankets, sheets, conchoes, I also have a halter from them, buckets, etc....

Their all weather mini blanket I really like but unfortunately it is more B size so don't buy if you have a small horse. The 30 inch neck warmer I can't do without as it gives those nice thin necks without all the work of sweating (as we have all found out, it is hard to sweat mini necks)

I have bought blankets from them for the minis and big guys and I have been happy with everything I have ordered from them.
default_smile.png

Schneiders loves me.....I buy a lot from them. My favorite item(besides my Double K's) was their foal saver mini blanket. The shoulders accordian and fit very well.

Well my first email was never anwsered, the second took very long, I wanted to buy a couple of showhalters and stuff, never heared from them again, so I am not very pleased.

Needless to say I will not even bother asking or ordering anything from them anymore, thanks for the service.... not.
default_shutup.gif
:

Latest posts

Back