Sassy Kassie and Miss Covergirl<3

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rebecca

Reaction score
Took the girls over to play around at the neighbor's ring today. They ran around for a while then I did some clicker work with Kass (working on sit and jumping off lead) that my brother helped with. I've been free lunging them, I thought I'd never be able to do liberty with Kassie because of the catching part, but she is wonderful. Next year...
default_wub.png

Here are some of miss Sassy Kassie just doing her thing (bit blurry, camera is all whacko and needs to be sent in for repairs)

IMG_6379.jpg

default_wub.png

IMG_6384.jpg

IMG_6385.jpg

Kass knows far more tricks than either of my dogs and is so quick and such a ham. She knows she's my girl. :love

Sit!

IMG_6402.jpg

Down, yes I was lying with her haha

IMG_6416.jpg

Jumping off lead, she has done up to 2 ft. like this. Eventually I aim to do a full course off lead but we have a ways to go.

IMG_6406.jpg

I asked Thompson to lead her around so I could try and get some trotting shots....

...at first she was a good girl...

IMG_6438.jpg

....but ya see, this is why we call her Sassy Kassie
default_rolleyes.gif
Who's leading who?

IMG_6439.jpg

Airborne! They're both off the ground here.
default_biggrin.png

IMG_6440.jpg

And here's my little Covergirl, I'm training her to drive, if the pictures were any good you'd be able to see why
default_rolleyes.gif

IMG_6388.jpg

IMG_6390.jpg

Excuse my brother's expression I don't know WHAT was going on
default_laugh.png
After this we raised the pole and she cleared 33 inches.
default_wub.png

IMG_6421.jpg

And this has got to be the cutest picture of the day. You always see girls and their horses....but what about the boys and their favorite horses? Thompson with 'his little princess'.
default_wub.png

IMG_6428.jpg

Thanks for looking at my girls.
default_wub.png

Rebecca

Last edited by a moderator:
I Love Covergirl, she is very pretty. Great pictures!!
default_wub.png

Aw, Becca! You're making such great progress and the girls look so happy. It's obvious why they do so much for you and T.

As always beautiful pictures. You've done a wonderful job training the two of them. Very cute!

default_thumbup.gif

I always love seeing your girls!! I love that Kassie, such a character!

Rebecca --

Those are GREAT pictures!!!!
happy0064.gif
happy0064.gif
happy0064.gif

I especially think it's so cool how you are training Kassie to jump a course off the lead!!!! You have a really special way with your horses
default_yes.gif
:yes
default_yes.gif

Jill

Excellent Pictures!! Kassie can really jump and off lead-great!

Covergirl is pretty too. love the pic of your brother too...

Thanks for sharing..

Latest posts

Back