Santa's A Forum Member!!!!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I saw santa hehe.
default_smile.png
I am just late with posting. haha.... Merry Christmas to you.... I would love to see minis replacing reindeers..HEHE.. :D So again whats the deal..

Hello Santa! Be sure and be extra nice to my son over in Guam when you visit him tomorrow. His Christmas comes early on account of being on the other side of the international date line. Please tell him his mama misses him!!!

I have everything I could ever want, so please send anything coming my way to someone who needs it.
default_smile.png

My dear Amy,

When I see Chris I will let him know that you send all your love
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
and to all the men and women who are working towards making this a better world for all of us. I know you are in Chris's heart and his thoughts always, his entire loving family.

Please give a special kiss from me to Isabelle won't you? She is so very precious.

MERRY CHRISTMAS AMY!

HOHOHO!

WELL I NEED TO GET SOME SLEEP BEFORE I LEAVE THE NORTH POLE - LESS THAN 5 HOURS AND MY TEAM OF REINDEERS AND I will BE AIRBORNE
default_yes.gif
default_aktion033.gif

TO EACH AND EVERYONE ON THIS FORUM, AROUND THE WORLD

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!! HOHOHO!!!!!!!

Yay Santa!!!!

I know I called you "bad Bad" Santa,,,, but how can you be bad when you left me a beautiful grey colt in my barn, that has come hither eyes! Thank you Santa!!!!! He is the best!

welcome SANTA! from IRELAND!!!!!!

well its only one hour to go before its Christmas here,

and my little SYMONE is all tucked up in bed, she has left a letter,and a carrot,

and theres a cozy stable at the bottom of our house,

incase the reindeer get tired,
default_unsure.png

OH and incase your elves are too tired ,we have plenty of leprechauns going spare
default_wink.png

WOW our own forum santa
default_laugh.png

Latest posts

Back