Saleboard Problem

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wildhorses

Reaction score
I have been having trouble with the sales board the last couple of days. It won't let me veiw anything but page 1 of the sales board. When I click on the 2, or 3, of 4 etc. it just brings me back to the top of page 1...and it does the same when I click the green arrow. Anyone else experiencing that glitch? Doesn't do it all the time, just sometimes.

I tried to get on the saleboard also and it won't let me get past the first page and the search bar does not work either.

I had a bit of a problem with posting an ad.

Came out looking crazy on first page but when you clicked for more info...it looked fine.

I tried putting an ad up a couple of times, it said the ad was accepted, but it never went on the page. ARG...
default_sad.png

Oh good, I'm glad I'm not the only one! I tried posting an ad on the Canadian board the other day, and it didn't work. It said it was posted, but it didn't show up anywhere. I tried again a few days later, and still it didn't work. Then I logged into the US board, posted an ad there (which worked just fine) then I copied it & pasted it into a new ad on the Canadian board. That worked fine. The other day I tried copying that ad & pasting it into a new one--that worked, but then when I tried to change the wording in the ad (different item) it wouldn't accept the changes. So, I had an ad with the right heading but the body was for the wrong thing. After 3 attempts to edit it, I gave up & just deleted it. It did delete just like it's supposed to. Very frustrating!

I tried putting an ad up a couple of times, it said the ad was accepted, but it never went on the page. ARG...
default_sad.png
Im glad Im not the only one , Ive been trying for week to post on the international board , in the end marylou posted a test ad for me and I was able to edit that , I can edit my other ad but cant post new ones

Back