Saddness at Mulligans Run Farm

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Heather I just saw this post and am so sorry!

I hope when you feel more like it you will read all these replies and know we all care and our arms are around you.

Sleep tight little one, and run with the wind!

Maxine

What a wonderful little girl, I am so very sorry for your loss.
no.gif

Oh, my dear.....I totally understand. Tears are in my eyes with sympathy, believe me.

We lose unborn foals. We lose foals at birth. But it's those special horses that have been with us for longer -- often several years -- that are the hardest. I know there aren't any special words to say. Just know that you aren't alone.

If it's any comfort.....with the bond you had with her, she isn't far away.

MA

I feel so bad. I have seen a horse pass away lately and can not bear to see it again.
no.gif
I am only 14 and can not get away from the thought that it was a beloved horse.
sad.gif
I just want to say sorry.

Heather, I am so sorry to hear of the loss of your dear Latigo. I wish I had the words to ease your pain. You have had your share of disappointments this year. I know that this is hard for you. Wish I could be there to give you a big hug. Sending you {{{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}} via cyber space. Thinking of you.

Karin

I'm so sorry Heather.
sad.gif

Your dear beloved Latigo is in greener pastures....so try not to grieve too much. She wouldn't want that.
no.gif

I'm so sorry to read this and can tell you are hurting very much. I know you won't believe it but time will heal but you will always remember her and always keep the good times with her in your memory. She will always be in your heart.

Joyce

I am so sorry to hear of the loss of your sweet girl! She was beautiful! She will always be with you...in your memories and in your heart. She is in greener pastures now and will be waiting for you on the other side of the bridge. We're thinking of you!

Heather

I am so truly sorry for you loss of a special friend and a beautiful mare. It is so

heart breaking to loose them. My heart just breaks for you.

Hugs

Vicky

I'm so sorry you lost your beloved mare. I feel so bad for you, I can't find words.

I wish I could ease your pain. {{{{HUGS}}}}

Oh, my Heather - how sad and shocking when they leave us with no warning and no signs of a problem. One of my co-workers daughter's show Quarter Pony just recently had almost the same thing happen. Everything was fine that night - after her normal work out, they bedded her down in her stall, fed her and the next morning when they went out to feed, she had died. No warning, no signs of anything wrong.

My heart goes out to you

Heather-

So very sorry for your loss. My thoughts and prayers are with you during this very hard time.

Barbie

Heather,

I am so sorry for the loss of your precious Latigo!

I can just feel the hurt and pain that you are going through.

Hugs and prayers for you and be thankful for the wonderful memories that you have of your special girl.

Oh Heather no......I am so sorry please accept my condolences.

I so wish this darn year was over....
sad.gif

I am so sorry you lost your beloved friend. It does hurt the heart so. Bless you !

Latest posts

Back