saddlebags

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wantminimore

Reaction score
I'm looking for old used up leather saddlebags for a project, can someone point me in the right direction please?

Hmmm, maybe watch craigslist in your local area? Or hit some yard sales in some horsie neighborhoods that might be getting rid of some old stuff. Any tack sales or something similar in your area at all? Maybe with a local auction or something? That's about all I can think of off the top of my head

western or english? How used up?

my brother has some older tack... I can ask him if he has any laying around if you describe exactly what you are looking for.

I checked craigslist and found some but they had already sold and we don't have much around here for horsie heighborhoods or auctions
default_sad.png

I'm looking for leather western and they can be old and worn out, very used up if that's what's out there.

Thanks

okay, I will call him today and get back to you... if he has any used up saddlebags, I will write you back. I have been helping him get rid of tack and there is quite a bit that falls into the older used up category.
default_wink.png

Back