Sad news

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dannigirl

Reaction score
I just heard that Cindy Springer passed away during the night. She battled a long time with cancer and now she is out of pain. She will be missed by many. She and her husband raise minis and shetlands in Morton, IL.

I am sorry to hear this. My condolences to her family and friends.

Beth

Oh my gosh I had no idea. This is so sad. My prayers for her family

Kay

Oh, how sad. My thoughts are with Rollie and his family.

My condolences to the family.
default_sad.png

So sorry to hear this. Becky McKeith sent me a email about her passing. Prayers and condolences to the family.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes it is an end to her pain, My deepest condolences to her loving husband Rollie and her children and grandchildren as well. For most of you who do not know, Cindy was a very young woman to have passed from this disease. It started just less than 2 years ago. She was diagnosed with Colon Cancer. She recieved the best treatment in Houston and to no avail the cancer continued to spread. Cindy was one of the nicest woman in the industry that I have met and I will surely miss her! Hang in there Rollie!

This is very sad news. She was strong and happy and tried to help others with her kindness and words up until the end. It has been an honor getting to know her.

My thoughts go to her family at this time.

Oh, how sad for her family and friends and the registry.......my condolences to all......

Larry and I send the family our deep sympathy...........

Our deepest sympathy to the family.

Just talked to Ricky Wardlaw of Cygnet Farm, who spoke this morning with Gayle Ray of Silver Meadows, a friend of Cindy's. The family has requested that in lieu of flowers, donations be made to the American Cancer Society in honor of Cindy Springer

I spoke to her a couple of months back about a horse and she said they were cutting back and mentioned something about not feeling well. I KNEW then something was wrong and wished her well and when she came back to me she didn't say anything more. How very sad for her family, my deepest sympathy to them. God Bless them, Taylor Jo
default_sad.png

We knew she had been fighting cancer for awhile. Such a sad loss. Art and I were in negotiations to buy a colt from them a few years ago, right after she was diagnoised, but in the end we just could not afford the colt....Good bye Cindy you will be truly missed, and our best for Rollie

I'm sorry to hear this. We ended up buying the first Mini foal she had born at her farm as a 3 year old. We contacted her after we got the Mini to get baby photo's, photo's of her sire and dam, etc. She was great to talk to and truly loved her horses. I'm sorry to hear of her passing and the Mini world truly lost a great person.

~Jen~

OUr thoughts and prayers go out to her family and friends. i did not know her but sounds like she was a wonderful person...

I did not know Cindy but I can tell from the members here on the forum she was loved and loved her family and minis. Thank you so much for telling all of her passing. I will keep her in my Prayers. FLFlyingW/Donna

Latest posts

Back