Sad news

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am sorry to hear about her passing.

Hugs to her loved ones.
default_wub.png

Bonnie

Oh my, condolences to the Springer family and friends.

Lyn

About two years ago when Gary and I were first starting to show we went to the R Regional show in Perry, Ga. The Springers were in our aisle with two or three of their horses. I believe they were a daughter, son and father trio. They were beautiful muscular B horses. The Springers worked together to try to get them ready for the show. The Rays were also there. They were very kind to us as we asked all the pesky newbie questions and tried to get our own horses ready. It is those nice memories that will come to mind as we think of them and theirs in this sad time.

Sorry to hear the sad news of Cindy. Our thoughts and prayers are with them all. The Springers are a very nice family and we met them at Congress in 2007 and had us over for some dinner and good converation. We saw them also at Congress this year also and she looked well, I thought maybe she would beat the cancer afterall.

Cindy was one of the nicest people I know. She got me through many rough nights when I was very sick. She was a person who I knew I could talk to who understood the pain, the sadness, the emptiness, etc... that went along with treatment. She will definitely be missed by many many people.

We are very sorry to hear this sad news. Our condolences to Rollie and the rest of the Springer family.

Robby and Diane McCartha

Latest posts

Back