Sad News

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bevann

Reaction score
I am sorry to inform The Forum members that a longtime Shetland/Mini exhibitor lost her older son early on Friday,Oct 27,2006.Adam Coker,son of Amy Reed-Moore and brother to JR Moore passed away and was only in his mid 30's.He was stung in the summer by a brown recluse spider and had lots of complications due to his diabetes.He had been in &out of the hospital since summer.Adam&his family have been showing Shetland ponies and racing Trottingbred ponies since Adam was a small child.The whole family is involved.Allen Reed,Adam&JR's grandfather,and father to Amy&Nina O'Bryan still drives in a class every year at the Delaware State Fair.Adam has 2 young daughters who are often seen showing Minis&Shetlands with their grandmother,Amy.Cards can be sent to Amy Reed-Moore at 3818 Seven Hickories Road Dover, DE 19904.The family is in all our prayers.

Oh MY God! Thanks for the info Bev.... I had no idea.....

Lyn

I'm so sorry for the family, it sounds like they've been through alot. They'll be in my prayers.

My prayers are with the entire family!

Latest posts

Back