bragging time for me&my friends

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bevann

Reaction score
I am no longer showing or breeding(last foals in 2007)but many of the horses born here at Knollac farm are still winning in the show ring.Just got a call from Amy Reed(she has several Knollac horses)her sister Nina O'Bryan has 2 Knollac horses.Nina andJR Moore( Amy's son) and others from DE are in VA at a show.Knollac Starmakers Da Bomb(Amy's horse)was Grand Champion Gelding .Knollac Buck Echoes Lightning Spirit- Grand Champion Stallion (Nina's horse) And Knollacs Rowdy Julie was Grand Champion Mare and Champion of Champions(Nina's horse) I am so pleased with the job this family has done in showing these horses. Bucky and Julie are 15 or 16 and still winning in the ring. Makes me very proud

Last edited by a moderator:
That's awesome!!! You should be proud!
default_thumbup.gif

Longevity in the showring speaksvolumes for thr breeding program AND in the training! Congrats!

Thanks for all the nice comments.All of these horses still place well in performance-driving, jumping, obstacle and showmanship.They are shown by both adults and youth.Many AMHR Hall of Fame titles for them also.My friends do an incredible job with their training and conditioning.These 3 horses also go to nursing homes and parades and many community events.They are truly what Miniature horses are all about.When people ask what you can do with a Miniature these are great examples.

That's fantastic!!!! Congrats to you and them!

wow that is great, I've always admired Nina's Julie as she is a wonderful all around athletic little girl, she does it all.

Back