sad news

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bevann

Reaction score
I am sorry to report that Adam Coker(35 years old), son of Amy Reed&brother to JR Moore passed away Friday,Oct 27, 2006 due to complications of diabetes.Adam was bitten by a brown recluse spider last summer and was in and out of hospitals since.He was a long time exhibitor of Shetlands&trotting bred ponies.His mother Amy,his younger brother JR Moore&his aunt .Nina O'Bryan &his 2 daughters exhibited Minis&Shetland ponies.Ponies and Minis are a family affair for his whole family.Instead of flowers contributions can be made for his young daughters(elementary school age).Donations can be made to Tilcon/Adam Coker Memorial Fund and mail to TILCON CONSTRUCTION OF DELAWARE P.O.Box 858 Dover ,DE 19903-0858 Att:Lisa Moon.Our prayers are with the family.

That is so very sad......I don't know the family personally, but my husband has met them.

My prayers and condolences go out to all.

MA

I don't know them, but my deepest condolences to the family. That is so sad.

This is so very sad. I will keep them in my thoughts. I cannot imagine what they are going through.

Liz M.

My heart goes out to his family. He was far too young.
default_pray.gif
: