Sad news....

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh Becky, I am very sorry for your loss.

Hugs

Bonnie

So very sorry for you and for your mare.
default_sad.png

Oh, Becky, I am so sorry to read this sad news this morning.

Rita

Oh, Becky, we are so sorry to hear this. It is so hard to have to make decisions like this but I am sure this was the right thing to do. You have beautiful little horses and we look forward to seeing many more in the future. Thinking of you. Lavonne and Larry

So sorry for your loss. We lost a long awaited and much loved colt this year and I cried buckets. It doesn't get any easier over the years. Our lost babies must be so special that they're needed in a much better place.

kate

So sad, sometimes it is harder to do the right thing. You and mama are in my thoughts.

Oh No, Becky. :no: I'm so sorry. He was such a beautiful baby. Sometimes Mother Nature does such mean things and we have no choice but to make it right. Prayers coming your way that Stary Night will not grieve too long.

Becky :no: sorry to hear of your lose. I to had to put a foal down this year but for a different reason, he was a beautiful pinto colt which had a deformed pelvis and had a hard time nursing and getting around. I feel and know how your heart feel at this time. We must however, believe that both our foals are in a much better place and feeling no pain.

Becky....I am so sorry to hear of your loss :no: ...what sweet litte face he had. our prayers are with you!

Lis

Back