Sad day here at Bluewater

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm so sorry he's gone.
default_no.gif
You did everything right, it's just the poor little fella probably had more going on than what was evident. Again, I'm really sorry.

So very sorry to hear of your loss...give your mare big hugs and tell her he is in a better place and that he is ok
default_hypocrite.gif
He was an adoraable little guy and you both will miss him very much.
default_wub.png

Oh, Im so so sorry that you lost your little baby. I know how hard it is, but it must be all the more difficult that you got to know him and spend time with him before you lost him. Hope your mare is doing O.K, its so sad to see them grieve for their little ones.

Lisa,

I am so sorry for your lost, I hoped this yr you would not have any losts, he was such a handsome boy...JANE

What a precious baby. So very sorry for the loss to you & the Dam. Doesn't matter how long you've done this, it never gets any easier to deal with.

God Bless,

Julie

Last edited by a moderator:
I am so sorry for your loss. Just remember the Lord knows better than we do.

So sorry, he was beautiful.

Sorry for your loss of that cute little guy. Just saying, he may not have been a dummy foal. Our foal had some of the same symptoms as your guy and he was actually septic (blood infection) One vet thought dummy foal but then another vet told us about septic...just something to think about i guess. He had a text book delivery too so we never thought of an infection.

Thank you everyone for your kind words, thoughts and prayers. Just when I think I can't cry anymore, there are more tears. I know it will get easier with time, but it's hard not to blame myself and wonder "what if?". Hindsight is always clearer, and next time I'll just have to trust my instincts and not take no for an answer and press the vets to look at him rather than being brushed off. I do need to order my oxygen tank to have on hand for deliveries. Don't know exactly what called my little angel home, but "Manny" will be missed.

Thank you again for your support. If you can send positive thoughts our way, I have a maiden mare that is now 346 days gestation and I'm praying things go well.
default_smile.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm so sorry for your loss
default_sad.png
It's not easy no matter the age, but a precious little baby is even more heartbreaking
default_no.gif
Having lost our mare just last week and still not knowing why, I know the pain you're going through and that no words can help heal your heart, but knowing you have support and a shoulder to cry on from those here does help
default_yes.gif
You're in our thoughts and prayers.. (((HUGS)))
default_wub.png

So sorry to hear
default_sad.png
thoughts are with you and your mare.

Best of luck with your maiden

Take care

always so very heartbreaking to lose a little life..especially one you get to love on for awhile..my heart goes out to you.....sigh..sometimes Nature knows better than we do..
default_sad.png

So heartbreaking for you. I am sad you lost that sweet babyboy..

(((HUGS))) to you.

Missy

I am so very sorry for your loss of Manny.

He was beautiful. I feel for your heartache.

Sending LOTs of positive thoughts for your mare.

-Becky

I'm so sorry for the loss of your little guy. He was a real cutie. Don't blame yourself sometimes there is nothing we can do.

My best wishes for your other mare to have a safe and healthy foal.

So sorry for the loss of your little one
default_no.gif
I hope everything goes well with your other mare.
default_pray.gif

Barb

Back