Sad day at Redrock

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
default_no.gif
default_no.gif
i'm saddened by your loss. velma
default_pray.gif
default_pray.gif

I am so sorry to hear of the loss of your beautiful boy. My thoughts and prayers are with you during this difficult time. God Speed Nate - may you soar forever more on beautiful gilded wings.

Tammie~

I am so very sorry for your loss.
default_sad.png
Nate was such a beautiful colt, and looked like he was a little sweetheart too. Very sad...
default_crybaby.gif

He was such a beautiful boy. I'm so sorry for your loss.
default_no.gif
{{{{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}}

default_no.gif
my heart goes out to you and your family. I pray your mare does well. He was sure a very nice looking colt. Rest in peace little fellow.

You will be in our prayers.

I am so sorry that you have lost your beautiful boy Nate. My heart goes out to you. It's so hard to lose any of our precious foals. My thoughts are with you and your family.

Cammie

I am so so sorry about the loss of Nate. He was a beautiful horse. Is

Pointer from this year? He is pretty as well. I know it is so hard to loose them.

We breed and wait for them to come. He was beautiful. I too was wondering

about how Raven is handling it. I am glad to read she is doing okay. I am sure

she misses her baby. And maybe being with her best friend and her baby will

help her.

Best wishes

Vicky

Yes, Pointer is from this year also. Pointer is 2 days younger than Nate. When we saw these two we had a hard time deciding which to keep, for a future herd sire since their sire is in his teens. They both were and are awesome little horses, exactly what we're breeding for. Pointer will be going north soon to a great home that is already head over heels in love with him (so it seems from my brief conversation with them). And now we'll wait for another crop to find a future herd sire.
default_smile.png

I made Nate a memorial page on my website if anyone would like to see, http://www.RedrockC.com/nate.php.

i am so sorry to hear this!! he was a beautiful little man.... i will keep you and his dam in my thoughts and prayers

Becca

Latest posts

Back