Sad day at Redrock

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
default_no.gif
WOW...I am so so sorry. What a beauty he was

Oh how horrible, I am sorry you had to go thru that
default_sad.png

Reble that is a beautiful collage you made of Nate.. I'm sure she will treasure it...

I am so sorry! I had been following Nate's progress on the other forum with my fingers crossed. I sure thought he was going to make it. He was lucky to be so well loved in his short lifetime. Go out and give Ravin's belly a hug--Nate's little brother or sister has big hoofprints to fill.

He was beautiful...and I'm so sorry you lost him.

Liz

That is so sad! Nate was a really beautiful boy. Beyond that, it is heartbreaking to lose one no matter how they look! I am so sorry for your loss.
default_bye-sad.gif

! am so sorry for your loss, he was a beautiful boy. Prayers being sent your way.

Cammie, I am so sorry to hear of your loss of Nate. We are keeping you in our thoughts and prayers, Sheila and Pat
default_no.gif

Oh Cammie,

I'm so sorry Nate didn't make it.
default_no.gif
He was such a pretty boy and so full of life! I enjoyed getting to meet he and his momma at Worlds. And I'm sure she is missing him also and so is his brother. Please tell Becky I'm thinking of her also.

And Reble, what a beautiful memorial of such a pretty little guy.
default_wub.png

Our hearts and prayers are going out to you... We know all to well how much it sucks to lose one you have so much hope and anticipation for
default_sad.png

Nate.jpg

What a great pair those two colts made! What a sad sad loss.........
default_sad.png

MA

I'm so sorry to read this just now and my condolences to you.

Joyce

Thank you to everyone for your good thoughts and wishes. It really means a lot and does help at a time like this.

Addicted to Minis, Ravin seems to be fine. She spent the day outside with her best friend and Nate's brother. She's tucked in for the night in the barn, as she still doesn't have enough hair to stay outside from being clipped for World. Thanks for asking. I was worried about reaction because she loves her babies so much and HATED it if she was ever seperated. But she seems fine, so maybe she understands what happened...

Latest posts

Back