Rowdy girls

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AJ

Reaction score
This name goes back many years. Just this morning I had a very nice colt born to a Rowdy grand daughter and was wondering whether there are still a number of Rowdy grand daughters out there having babies?

No g/daughters but a g/son with our stallion Dragon (by Boogerman) and therefore we have g/g/daughters for future breeding.

My little black mare, Velvet "Chrome's Dazzling Lil Gem" is a great great grand daughter. I bred her to "Blue Nugget" for a summer foal this year.

Most of our herd traces back to Rowdy. Our former stallion (now gelding) SRF Buckshot is a grandson of Ramblin Starbuck, and we have two mares (Alamos Sirs Toffee Snow and Jones Call me Blue Admiration) that are Red Boy granddaughters. One is a Cross Country Call Me Sirs daughter and the other a daughter of Cross Country Call Me Awesome. Rowdy blood is getting dilluted but seems to mix well with Buckeroo and Blue Boy anyway.

We have a Rowdy grandson, who I bred to my Arenosa/Buckeroo mare last year for a foal- she's due in May! can't wait to see this one!!

No granddaughters, but do have this lovely great-granddaughter, Erica's Can't Touch This..

421987_10151461733849613_939663168_n.jpg

We have Dusty Lane Commander Red Bird, daughter of NFC Rowdys Commander (son of Rowdy).

She just had a gorgeous leggy chestnut colt by our Alvadars Double Destiny son too!

Then we do have two of her daughters, also by our DD son, that would be great granddaughters of Rowdy. The palomino, Maple Hollows Dusted By Magic, foaled her first foal this year by our Little Kings Buck Echo son. Maple Hollows Magical Lucy, the bay pinto, has not yet been bred.

DSCF0931edit.JPG

IMAG026.jpg

11163519_10205225602577607_2044037259_o.jpg

DSCF1330.JPG

DSCF0615edit.JPG

Back