Rose Oil Spray

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

5StarRanch

Reaction score
OK, I have been searching for somewhere online to buy this rose oil spray that I hear so much about, and cannot find it anywhere!
default_sad.png
Can someone please point me in the right direction?

We have been purchasing the rose oil spray conditoner from Sterlingstarfarm.com , Missy Richards, the service is great, shipped out quickly to you and we love the product. It really helps to bring the color back to the coat and moisturize it after clipping and also after bathing. All of our horses had it prior to the last few shows and they looked great!

Any body have problems with lightly spraying this in the dry mane? I did and Senor's mane began and is still falling out, I am devasted. I lightly sprayed this in his mane while dry right before going into my Supreme classes. I lightly misted the mane, I mean lightly. I am freaking, it did not affect Duke though. he is fine. So I wonder if Senor has some kind of reaction going on. I have it washed out. I do not ever take a comb thru a mane, I am a mane and tail freak, I have been for over 25 yrs. Now I have to ask, any miracle wonders out there to make manes grow that I do not know of? I have him on 4 different supplements I have used forever.

stillwatersupreme.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Angela,

I am sorry to hear about Senor but I have never heard of any problems with it. I actually have a client that soaks a chewed off tail in rose oil and it has grown over three inches very quickly. I cannot imagine that the rose oil would have caused the breakage of a mane. But, all horses are different. In all horses that I have dealt with Rose Oil actually stimulates hair growth. Usually both mane and tail. I hate to be the one that replies to your post since I sell the Rose Oil but I use it daily as do many clients. Maybe someone will have something to add?

default_saludando.gif
Missy

I have never had a problem with hair falling out with Rose Oil. I have even used it on my mare who seems to be allergic to everything, and she didnt have an issue. I use it on 7 horses on a regular basis and have had nothing but good luck with it. Even the ones with sensitive skin are just fine with it.

~Jen~

are the ingredients on the bottle? i will go to the barn and look, maybe there is something else in there? I have to figure it out. I am baffled. I am not telling anyone not to use use it, just please help me figure out what is happening to my boy. ugh because you all are right, I have seen horses with this and they look great. but my boy, unfortunately isn't getting along with it. or vice versa.

do you spray it on as a topical or drip it on at the roots? some products give exact directions. I wonder if the rose oil counter reacted to the Ultra show sheen I sprayed on his body? or it reacted to the EQ Solutions shampoo I use? Help me brainstorm..... PLEASE

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back