Roll Call: Who is going to Equine Affaire?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll be there!, as Jenny stated.
Kristina what horses are you bringing? I love all of them.
Thank you Alex!
default_smile.png
I am bringing 2 mares(1 for Halter and 1 for driving) and a gelding(for Jumping). I would have loved to show clip them but its just too dang cold, so they have a little bit of hair growth. The last time they were clipped was at Worlds, so they don't quite look like they do in the pics below.

SRF Heiress(I will be driving)

Mariah1.jpg

DeChevals Windsong of the Night(my mother will be showing her)

DSC_2065.jpg

MLF Echos Danny Boy(My friend Bailey will be jumping him)

Regionals08006.jpg

Hope to see everyone!!! Can't believe that it starts tomorrow!

Last edited by a moderator:
Im so excited! I'll be there on Friday all day. As Kristina mentioned I'll be jumping Danny (aka speed runner lol) After that I will be working in the NEMHS booth, hopefully I will get to meet some other forum members!! -Bailey

My husband, Bobby Wagner will be there all days of the show with the farm that he exclusively trains Gypsy Horses for, Westmoreland Farms. Stop by and see him, he has two amazing stallions there...one of which is the 2008 National Champion "Tristan", he also will have three 2008 foals there.

this is "Tristan"

triatansmall.jpg

triatansmall.jpg

Thanks!

Kristina, What barn will you be im?

Im so excited! I'll be there on Friday all day. As Kristina mentioned I'll be jumping Danny (aka speed runner lol) After that I will be working in the NEMHS booth, hopefully I will get to meet some other forum members!! -Bailey
I'll try to find you and Kristina tomorrow, and hopefully catch your demo, whenever we roll in and unload Triple. I'd love to get to say hello!

Latest posts

Back