Roll Call: Who is going to Equine Affaire?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

targetsmom

Reaction score
I will be there part of every day - spending time in Pinto & Mini booths, shopping and watching clinics. The Miniature Breed Demo is Friday at 3 PM. Pinto Demo on Sun at 1 PM will also have minis in it. Would love to meet forum members!

Mary

I'll be there Friday, I'm in the demo.

Hey Sis.... who are you going with??????

i'm Going, I'm Going!!!! =Jumps Up and Down-
default_biggrin.png
default_biggrin.png

ok coolio, idk what i'm doing, me and my freind are going to be walking around and stuff. If i'm not there, don't wait for me.

Will be there probley saturday. Will deffinently be stopping to see who is on display for the mini breed. The equine affaire is where my boyfriend and I finally decided that we wanted minis. We had a biggie and sold him just a few months prior. Wanted minis, but this is what put us over. Now we have 5.
default_rolleyes.gif

Hi Mary,

I will be there almost every day My father, a family friend, and I will be going up on Thursday afternoon to shop. My mom and I will be coming back on Friday for the mini demo with 3 of my horses and I will be staying to help out in the New England Miniature Horse Society booth. Then, I will be back Saturday evening to run the booth again...... Can't wait! I have been looking forward to this all year!

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll be there Friday through Sunday, and Triple and I are supposed to be in the Miniature clinic with Julie Good.
default_smile.png

Can't wait!!

[SIZE=10pt]I'm going! But I am working :eek:( [/SIZE]

I'm going to sneak out of my booth to watch Kristina's demo on Friday, then hopefully see Dru/Molly Sunday.

Stop by & see me - I am in The Equestrian Shop booth in the Better Living Center - usually I am behind the cash register. (sorry, no mini stuff in our booth but lots of great deals if you have big horses!)

hey sis, going with joe!!! missed it last year so excited going for the breed demo personally

angel

I'll be there!, as Jenny stated.

Kristina what horses are you bringing? I love all of them.

Liz and I will be there Thursday, Friday and Saturday..... Looking forward in meeting everyone.

Frank

I'll be there on Saturday, checking out the minis and the driving sessions, and I'll have my spiffy maroon CMHR baseball cap on. I look forward to this every year. Hope to meet some of you.

If you see me, grab me (gently! I fell down the stairs this morning!) and say hi!

Lori

Hey...Tim is there....stop in and say hi to him! Look for him at the Star Lake Tack booth. He is set up with all kinds of equine oriented gifts. Tell him you are shopping for Santa! LOL

Latest posts

Back