Roll Call... Ontario!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

midnight star stables

Reaction score
Just one week away!
default_new_shocked.gif
Are you ready? Who are you taking? See you there!

MSS will be there - In our New Ride! - with the following kids.

Donovan - '07 colt

-halter

-colour

Joy - '05 A mare

-halter

-showmanship

-colour

-hunter

-jumper

Nitro - '99 B Gelding

-halter

-colour

-pleasure driving

-reinsmanship driving

-cones driving

Good luck to every one; I know we, for one, sure will need it!

Also, Donovan and I will see some of you at the clinic tomorrow too!

Last edited by a moderator:
Im not going to this show (obviously lol), but i have a show this weekend to, first of the year in Greenville. Taking two classic over shetlands
default_laugh.png

Unfortunately it is same day as the Clinton Fair.

Hope you all have a great day and I hope we have fine fair weather in Clinton as well.

We will also be at Clinton -- that has been Clinton Fairs' day for over 15 years.

Clinton started holding the very FIRST miniature horse show ever in Ontario way back when the Trillium Club was putting on AMHA shows. Maybe I am the only one still showing that was showing way back then??

Good luck & have fun devon.

So sad the club and the Clinton Show are on the same day.

Hope they change the club date for next year, that sure would help.

Would hate to see the Miniature Horse Show in Clinton close being it was the first miniature horse show.

Have a nice day Desiree, and good Luck
default_wub.png
We will be supporting the Clinton Horse Show.

The MHCO has had a show on that weekend since 1993 when they started at Aurora. This year is a bit odd because of the leap year putting many shows off by a weekend. The two shows did not conflict last year and they likely won't next year. Clinton doesn't have classes for B's which excludes a lot of the club members anyway.

That being said we are prepared to try and work something out next year.

Of course I will be showing at the point show. We have about 80 horses entered.

*Edited for brain dead moment<G>*

Actually, a few late entries have trickled in...

We are now at 84 horses entered for the show next weekend.

Actually, a few late entries have trickled in...

We are now at 84 horses entered for the show next weekend.

That is wonderful 84 horses
default_aktion033.gif

Have a wonderful day, that sounds like you are having a great turnout.
default_saludando.gif

I hope you guys have a great turnout too Mary. It just goes to show how many showing Minis we have in Ontario. There are at least a few people sending their horses to Lockport that day too!

I too hope that next year the 2 shows don't conflict! I will be attending the MHCO show this year as it is one of 4 in a series of point shows but would also like to be able to support the show in Clinton. There are a few people I know though that are going to the Clinton show as they don't show in the points series so hopefully BOTH shows will be a success - there ARE plenty of Minis to go around now!
default_yes.gif

im going but not showing.. i rly wish i was
default_sad.png
chinas not ready and i have no money, cuz i was robed the other day so im broke
default_no.gif
il be there to cheer on and help tho
default_biggrin.png

I'm really sorry to hear that the MHCO show and the Clinton show are on the same day. That is too bad for many.

Good Luck Leeana!

I believe I heard Devon will be at Lockport next weekend..?

Cara, ROBED? Gosh, I'm sorry to hear about that too! I hope you are alright. Many are not ready
default_wink.png

Great to hear that there will be 84+ entries! Way to go Ontario
default_aktion033.gif

By the way, Joe and myself had a lovely time at the MHCO Clinic today, where we were able to see many old friends.
default_smile.png
Michelle, Erik looked just lovely, you have done alot of nice work with him. Sam, Tigger is a Big beautiful colt - one more class together!

Also, Donovan handled it very well, I was very pleased with him. Oh, and on the way home, I was able to buy some new clippers, which are very nice. Thanks for the tip Lori and Carolyn!

7 days and counting....

Hey
default_smile.png

Oh I will be at MHCO poitn show for sure wouldnt miss it
default_wub.png

Yes Also going to Lockport LOL!

BUSY week trinaing for ontario track which i run firday but also have to clip 3 horses this week and bath them after my race.. ughh.. then up early to lockport sunday LOL after saturday show
default_smile.png

Im excited!!

Ive got

Wee Man ; Zorro; Fashion and then chanel.

Trying to decide if I want to fully embarrass myself and go in B jumper LOL Fashion is well interesting
default_wub.png

Latest posts

Back