Roll call - Massachusetts Equine Affaire

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

targetsmom

Reaction score
I will be going all 4 days (Thursday - Sunday) and can't wait! I will be in the American Driving Society Booth in the Breed Pavilion (Stroh Building) Friday from 9-11 AM if anyone wants to stop in and say "Hi". I will also hang out in the Pinto Booth in the same building, but not sure when. Thursday afternoon I will be catching a clinic on Lyme Disease and on the weekend I will attend the driving sessions.

And if you have been on the new Driving Forum, you will know I will be shopping for new driving gloves!

When and where will you be???

I don't know what day I'll be going, but I need new brushes and a muck fork.. Who knows what else I may find
default_biggrin.png

I would have loved to go again this year. Last year I had the opportunity to share my horses, speak and demonstrate "What Can You Do with a Miniature Horse?". Had a great response.

This year, had to cut back on travel expenses. Will be missing the joy of sharing my minis. Also would have loved to ride my friesian under Steffan Peters... but just not this year.

Hope to be back again another year to meet more of you Northeastern US Horse Folks.

I will be there as well .... I will be in the NEMHS booth Saturday afternoo and evening and Sunday afternoon?!?! Hope to see evryone there?!!?!?!

default_rolleyes.gif

Lil Stars will be there fri all day, we will be in the booth off and on and helping with the breed demo.

see everyone there

I was planning on going but I don't want to spend money that I don't have. I'm working hard to save for a show cart and harness as well as for nationals, I don't need to blow everything I have saved so far.

I am going Saturday and looking forward to it. I will look for you.

Sue

I will be there saturday with my daughter Jen and Sue (Bozley)

We will have to look you up!!

Julie

Victory Pass Stable

Maine

Going Friday to get my new outfit for CDE.....have to look good for the girls when driving....lol....

Going Friday to get my new outfit for CDE.....have to look good for the girls when driving....lol....
Hello..... we will be there on Friday at the NEMHS and AMHA Miniature Horse Breed Booth in the Breed Pavilion with Crystal Ridge Carousel Mardi Gras our coming 2 year old 29" blk and white stallion. Looking forward to seeing everyone...... our "demo" is scheduled for 5PM on Friday too .

Lorraine and Tom O'Connell

I will be there saturday.. Looking forward to seeing everyone.

josh

I will be up there on Saturday and Sunday from noon till 5, helping out in the New England Miniature Horse Society booth in the breed pavillion.....

Can't wait! Looking forward to seeing everyone!!!
default_smile.png
Hard to believe its time for Equine Affaire again!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back