Rob and Big Mini Horse

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does anyone have any comment on this show and how they treat their horse. The reason I ask is that I was contacted by them to be the custom clothing designer for Mini Horse but I don't know anything about this program and if it reflects good or bad I want to know before I make a decision.

Thanks

I'll bite.

They bought the horse as a companion for there adorable bully. They had him in the house during the first episode and realized that was not working they built him a cute little stall and paddock in there back yard. He then became a typical colt jumping on them biting ect. They took him to a "trainer" who told them to not let him get away with that and they took him on a pony playdate and let him run and play with her horses- during that time they also got to drive her minis ect. I am not sure why no one told them to geld him but.. if you are asking me does he look like he has a good home yes, does he look well cared for yes are they horsemen No but that doesnt mean IMO they are reflecting bad. They are boys....lol watch the show and the do stuff boys do have the mini trot down the street while they hold a lead behind on a skateboard (that is his profession) He is a cute little pet and sure seems like they love him. They obviously love there bully as well and both appear to be very healthy and happy animals that are loved and cared about very much

Guess what I am saying is if they came to me wanting to purchase a horse I would have no problem selling them one !
default_yes.gif
:

Last edited:
Lisa,

Thank you for your input, then I guess I will contact them and agree to be Mini Horses custom clothing designer. I just didn't want to agree until I knew a little bit more about the situation and all with the horse, but it sounds like they take really good care of him and he is reflected in a positive atmosphere on the show.

Thanks alot

:aktion033: :aktion033: :lol: :lol:

too funny I might have to start watching this show :bgrin

I'd say go for it! I'm way too old to be watching this show, but I do and I LOVE it!! :bgrin They seem to treat the animals very well and they certainly look healthy! Rob has the financial means to keep Mini Horse in their backyard in a custom paddock and barn. Mini Horse should be gelded, but other than that, I'd say it would be a positive experience for you!

Enjoy!
default_yes.gif
:

Daniel is CRAZY about these guys like you wouldn't believe! . He would rather ditch a girl to watch them. He worships these guys and I mean worships them.

I also watch the show with Dan (just to see the horse epsidoes) and these guys are super fabulous to Mini Horse. They are total sweethearts. No doubt about it. We've been waiting forever for them to name Mini Horse but I guess Mini Horse just stuck. They are outrageously wonderful to this horse. When you talk to them tell them that Dan loves their show and their number #fan of all time is a redneck boy living on a mountaintop in Tennessee!

Edited to add: If you can see the first episode where they bring the horse in the house and wake up the next morning to the pee and poop all over it is the funniest thing you have ever seen. They are like "WOW Man, this is huge" or something like that. And they were so good, they just cleaned up their place after him like a couple of good daddies. It's no surprise they'd like clothes for him made special.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh I love Rob and Big...I admit I have nothing better to do. I have watched almost every episode too. Rob and Big take such good care of Mini Horse...For awhile they were having him ride in the SUV and he would everywhere. Then they of course bought him a mini horse trailer and had it custom made...That is of course on top of the custom paddock and stall in their backyard. He did a GREAT job getting it made... Esp. since Rob had a HUGE skateboard ramp that he had tore down to accomadate Mini Horse. I think Mini Horse has one of the best homes out there and its awesome that he's with them. He's def. promoting the breed. I would say go for it...I will have to tune in later and see Mini Horses new clothes. But I am not shocked they contacted you about this.
default_smile.png

I watch a couple eppys from time to time to try to catch some with Mini Horse on it. They take great care of the horse! They even got him a personalized mini horse trailer for him to 'roll around town in' :bgrin. They take good care of the horse, they did bring him in the house the first night but then fenced him in a area and got him a little hutt.

I'm just waiting for them to haul Mini Horse off to some shows :bgrin :lol:

Love this show. I love a good laugh and they keep me laughing. They do take very good care of mini horse. I will have to watch the future seasons to see his new designer clothes.

Kim

Esp. since Rob had a HUGE skateboard ramp that he had tore down to accomadate Mini Horse.

Yea and you have to appreciate that a lot because these guys ARE skateboarders. That's what they do. Oh, they also record too.

Well Mini Horse now has 3 custom bodysuits, that he needed for a party. One is blakc with crystals around the neckline, one is just plain black and the other one is a graffitti print. Not sure which ones we will see on TV but it should be cool.

The is so cool to know that my stuff will be on TV. I will let you know when they tell me that it is airing. Thanks for all your information glad I made the right decision and it sounds like these guys really love their animals and cost is not an issue for them. I will let their publicist that maybe they should look at gelding mini horse in the future. And let her know about this forum and how many fans they have on here.

Thanks again

I'VE SEEN THAT PONY!!!! He lives like 3 blocks from me!!!!
default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
:

He spends a lot of time down here at the trainers. I see them walking him (his real name is Sky, Vandy's Skyze The Limit, I almost bought him before they did) all around Burbank. So he's not full time with Rob and Big.

That little guy is just the sweeeetest little thing! And sooooo much tinier than he looks on tv! He is a little nibbley though, but he had good manners when I met him. I thought he was a gelding, isn't he? Maybe not, sure acts like one. Seeing as how when I take my mares walking and we meet up with them he's fine...

The trainer is Flame, who does birthday parties and driving. Used to stable next to some of her horses. I've actually seen Rob over there once, with Flame. Love walking over there in hopes to see them, so fun.

Sky (ermm Mini Horse) is one happy little colt! I want to just take him home so bad! He's a good cuddle buddy.
default_yes.gif
: :aktion033:
default_wub.png
:

That's so neat that you have made the bodysuits for him.
default_smile.png
I look forward to watching it.

Kim

ive never laughed as much in my life ,

it was so funny to see them dreesed up as cowboys :bgrin

i must say though on a serious note ,they have the welfare of there animals as there main concern,and money is no object to them,thats one lucky little horse
default_yes.gif
:

Latest posts

Back