Roadster

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EquineLover

Reaction score
What is roadster judged on,and what do you wear in it?Does anyone have pictures to show me some examples?Thanks!
default_yes.gif
:

In Roadster you wear black dress pants I have seen Kahkia. Roadster silks and a Roadster cap or helmet cover to match your silks.

IT is judged on three gats jog trot, road gait, and drive on another faster trot gate.

Hope this helps I don't have any pics sorry! I wish I would have taken pics of the silks I just made for a friend.

RNR

I have some photo's of "Roadster" on my web site. It is my husbands and my best friend's favorite class.

Our one miniature horse "DCF Limericky" is in the Hall of Fame in Roadster. We purchased our silks from Vintage Roadster Silks for around $175.00 made to your desire of style and colors.

We are going to add Roadster to the fun show that is held at the Westmoreland Fair's Open Miniature Show next August since there was alot of requests for adding to the showbill for a total of 30 classes held.

Latest posts

Back