RIP Sonny

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh I'm so sorry to hear of your loss! I remember your story about him. Deepest sympathy to you and your family.

Pam

So very very sorry to read about the loss of your beautiful Sonny..

default_crybaby.gif
Oh no, that is like a knife to the heart, I can't even imagine your grief and sorrow, I'm so very sorry.
default_crybaby.gif

default_no.gif
Another horrific tragedy. I am so sorry to read of this. {{{{{ hugs }}}}}
default_no.gif

I am so sorry for your loss. May the beautiful memories that you shared comfort you in your time of sorrow. BIG hugs to you...

I don't know what to say, Viki... we all followed his story on the forum and cheered him on... I am so, so sorry for your loss. May time heal your broken heart
default_no.gif

Liz R.

I dont know sonnys story but he was truly a beautful horse , your heart must be broken , Im so sorry for your loss
default_sad.png

default_no.gif
Oh no. I am sooo sorry for your loss, Viki. He was a beautiful appie colt.

You were the best family he ever had. There is going to be a big hole in your heart for such a lil guy.
default_no.gif

I am in shock reading this. I remember his sad story and how he flourished under your care. I was fortunate to meet and get to pet your little guy at the Wichita show. I am so very sorry for the loss of your beloved Sonny

Many of you know Sonny's story. He was the light of my life. I found him dead at feeding time this a.m. Freak accident with a gate. That's all I can say right now. The pain is too fresh.

RIP my sweet Sonny.

ADbySandy2010.jpg
sorry to hear of your loss
default_no.gif
default_no.gif
velma

Viki, I am so sorry to hear of your loss
default_no.gif
My thoughts are with you at this time.

Dan.

Thank you all so much for the kind words. There will never be another like Sonny. It's terribly hard to look out and not see him in his pasture, prancing with his tail high.

DSC_2395.jpg

Back