RIP Sonny

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So sorry for your loss. We lost a weanling to a gate someone left open. He got caught under it and killed him. Freak accidents happen and horses unfortunately seem to be very creative in getting hurt.

Again sorry for your loss.

Oh no! I had to read your post twice, then the tears welled up in my eyes. I cannot believe that after all the pair of you went through, little Sonny has gone. My heart breaks for you - he was such a special little man.

Sending sincere sympathy and hugs.

RIP Sonny - it was too soon.

Anna

So sorry for the loss of you boy
default_no.gif

He was truly unique, not only a beautiful horse, but a beautiful mind also. Now forever free.

I cry with you.

Charlotte

OMG, Viki, I'm sitting here crying like he was my own boy. Thinking of the joy we had last Christmas when Sonny won high point multi color and my CowboyCasanova won for solid color. I just cannot believe the sorrow you are going thru right now. I'll talk with you later.

I am so very sorry to read this and like many others have tears over this sad, sad news. I remember his story so well. My heart breaks for you this morning. Just don't have the words, sending love from us at Timberviews.....Lavonne

I also remember when Sonny first came to you and the dedication you devoted to him in order to turn him around and into the beautiful horse he became. I have visited your site many times just to see how he was doing. Nothing I can say or do to relieve your sorrow at this time but know as others have expressed, you are in our thoughts as you go through this sadness.

Noooo! I am so sorry!! Oh hugs to you -that is just awful!

Back