RIP- Dudley (Fallen Stars Dun Right)

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Georgia

Reaction score
Yesterday was a sad day for me. I had to put Dudley (Fallen Stars Dun Right) put down due to a very rapid growing growth in his nasal passage. He got so that he couldn't eat or drink as he had a hard time breathing. The first sign that there was any problem was only 6 weeks ago when he started to weeze a little. We all thought he had a cold and treated him for it. Last week I had the vet out to pull coggins and check him out and she scoped him and found the growth. He was not having problems eating or drinking and was still playing with Joe in the pasture. She said that there was not much that could be done and that I would have to eventually have to make the decision to put him down. None of us thought that decision would come so soon. Sunday He couldn't eat and it was tearing me apart to hear him try so hard to breath, so monday morning I took him down to the vets and had Her put him down. I'll miss you Dudley.

Fallen Stars Dun Right- Dudley

May 7,2009-Feb 14,2011

DunRight14Mar10.jpg

I am so very sorry.... I am faced with the same problem in a goat that I have with a FAST growing growth in his mouth. It has been removed once 3 months ago and it is back larger than ever... Dobby is a great goat that keeps my mini company as well as a good friend. I am really glad that you were able to make a decision on what was best for your Dudley. Once again I am sorry for your loss. Debbie

Im so sorry for your loss ,he was a very handsome little man ,
default_sad.png

Hugs and heart felt sympathy.

This is the hard part of loving animals. We just have to concentrate on all the joy they brought us.

I'm SO sorry you lost your sweet boy!
default_crybaby.gif

I wonder what in the heck that thing was???
default_sad.png

{{{Hugs}}}

Latest posts

Back