RIP Artie

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm so sorry for both your losses this week.
default_no.gif
I think Artie is in a better place now and running free again!

I'm so so so sorry for you Jan. This has been a horrible week for you. Condolences and hugs.

I'm so sorry about both of your losses. It surely must have been a very rough week...........praying next week is calm and serene.

It is always sad to read these threads but I know it is also part of loving anything...saying goodbye. Hope the weeks ahead bring you some happiness to help ease your sorrow.

I'm so sorry to hear about your horses Jan. I wanted you to kow that i am thining of you! Big hugs.

I couldn't figure out how to send this in a private message so I have to post it on here. Someone gave it to me when i had to put my tb down. hope it helps :)

04-03-2004115459AM.jpg

Jan,

I am so very sorry to hear about Artie and the loss of your foal.

My condolences {{Hugs}},

Becky

Oh Jan, I am so sorry!!!! Bless you for giving Artie a great life and sorry for the loss on both counts. What a terrible week for you.

((( Hugs )))) to you Jan - I did not see this post earlier but your FB message brought tears to my eyes. I know only too well how hard you worked to give Artie a wonderful, post surgery life, it isn't easy, but as many have said, it was her time and now she is painfree. Such a double bummer to lose a foal on top of it -- why do we do this to ourselves - sometimes I feel like a moth cicling the flame.

You know that I am here if you need to talk

Stacy & Rose

Oh Jan, I'm so sorry! I know you gave Artie a wonderful life and every chance. So sorry about the foal. We all know that these things happen, but wish they didn't.

My prayers are with you. Hope to see you sometime soon.

Val

Back